PDA

View Full Version : My Mantis tiller

sheshovel
04-30-2007, 08:43 PM
Loves to eat driplines for breakfast lunch and dinner. I asked the guy, does the drip line run through here or just behind, ohhh just behind no drip in front of those rocks. Wanna bet? I should know better than to even ask, if they say no it is sure to be right where I am tilling. I hate when other landscapers bury lines under soil instead of mulch. Then plant trees like ornamental pears over that.
It's fun fun fun!!

PurpHaze
04-30-2007, 10:51 PM
Rip it all out and put in entire new drip system. :laugh:

Wet_Boots
04-30-2007, 11:15 PM
(with Shrubblers)

sheshovel
05-01-2007, 01:35 AM
I have been asked for a new system, how did you guess? The owner wants his lines under mulch where he can have access to them and where they won't be broken by his (or my) digging, also where they won't be squeezed shut because the tree roots are growing over them. In other words, he wants a GOOD system installed.
So yes, I fully intend to rip that system out and replace it. Using shrubblers too!
Ahahhaaaaa

PurpHaze
05-01-2007, 09:13 AM
Almost makes me think you hit his drip on purpose so you could rip it all out and start over. :laugh:

sheshovel
05-01-2007, 03:06 PM
Who Moi? Now would I be so unethical as to do such a thing? Absolutely not sir!

PurpHaze
05-01-2007, 10:30 PM
<JK> Don't get your panties all bunched up Shedevil. I know you better than that and that you'd never do something like this on purpose. :laugh: