PDA

View Full Version : Longer viewing time

Integritylawncare
05-01-2007, 01:36 PM
Is it possible to increase the length of time the window pops up when you move the cursor over the topic? I get about half of the topic read and then it disappears. Can you make it stay open for as long as you have your cursor on the topic. Thanks

Michael J. Donovan
05-01-2007, 01:40 PM
that really isn't a feature of the site...in order to view the topic, discussion, and/or question, it is best to open the thread and read it

jonlavonne
05-28-2007, 10:33 PM
I agree with Integrity, it would be nice to be able to read these things completely without having to move away and then come back to it!!

diagnostech
05-30-2007, 09:26 PM
I agree with Integrity, it would be nice to be able to read these things completely without having to move away and then come back to it!!
Same here!!

Ric3077
05-30-2007, 09:28 PM
I agree as well...sometimes the title is vague and you want to see what it is about but not wait for it to load...

Michael J. Donovan
05-30-2007, 09:30 PM
I will see if this is something that is able to be set up...but, I can't promise anything so I will check to see if this feature is available and able to be activated

Mike Leary
05-31-2007, 04:08 PM
I will see if this is something that is able to be set up...but, I can't promise anything so I will check to see if this feature is available and able to be activated

Everybody is in too big a hurry...come on, read the threads & posts, who
knows, you mite learn something!:waving: