PDA

View Full Version : Wright Part #s

dvblandscaping
05-01-2007, 09:09 PM
Anyone know where I can get Wright Velke Mower belt part #s for brands other than Wright. I can only seem to find ones for standers. I usully buy extra belts online much cheaper than through my dealer... Its a 48" model.

pugs
05-02-2007, 08:58 AM
www.wrightmfg.com has parts breakdowns for all the mowers. You can get your part numbers there.

dvblandscaping
05-02-2007, 09:00 AM
sorry if i wasnt clear... I jsut want crossover part #'s or links to buy belts online or ebay. I do that with all my other mowers, ut I cant find anyone carrying Wright belts except for my dealer.

Just trying to save a buck! Thanks!

Bill Kapaun
05-02-2007, 04:47 PM
I have a Gates pdf file from 2004 that lists Wright #'s.
I could email (I think it's 5 meg) or pm me with the #'s you need and I can TRY to look it up.
I haven't been able to find those type catalogs on gates website for a couple years.

You might also Google the part#'s. Sometimes that works.

pugs
05-02-2007, 11:10 PM
I have a Gates pdf file from 2004 that lists Wright #'s.
I could email (I think it's 5 meg) or pm me with the #'s you need and I can TRY to look it up.
I haven't been able to find those type catalogs on gates website for a couple years.

You might also Google the part#'s. Sometimes that works.

What file are you looking for? The power transmission one or the Lawn/Garden special applications one? There are alot of them available if you sign up for a free account and then log in.

Also there is a cross reference on their website. It will cross most Wright belts to Gates Powerrated belts. I think the Wright belts themselves are of higher quality though. So you can either pay more for the OEM belt which will probably last longer or pay less for a belt that wont last as long. Up to you, but in the end the cost probably is the same.

dvblandscaping
05-02-2007, 11:22 PM
yeah you're probably right. I was just trying to find a way aroundthe dealer markup. I am a former Scag user... which I could wind parts for anywhere on the net. Wright VELKE mower parts arent as easy to find.