PDA

View Full Version : Ok is this what?

sheshovel
05-02-2007, 01:25 AM
I need to do here? I need to cut a length of my sprinkler wire and wire each valve to the controller by just adding them to my wirenuts and to the common wire. I am used to having one end to the controller and the other end to the valves. However the other end this guy already wired up to the wire going under the house to the valves in front.
So I am correct ?

sheshovel
05-02-2007, 01:30 AM
Sorry my rendition is not done well at all. It shows what I have done so far, wired it up to the valves in the normal fashion, not like the drawing shows but you know what I mean.

Dirty Water
05-02-2007, 01:41 AM
Its pretty simple She, just make sure each valve has one wire that runs (in one way or another) continuesly back to the timer, and the other wire on each valve can all be tied together with the common using the same nut, Just make sure that the common keeps going to the front yard.

sheshovel
05-02-2007, 07:45 AM
I know thAt already, I'm not thAt blond, silly.
I figured out what I have to do. Un-wire the other end of my 6 station strand from where he wired it up. Wire that end to the controller as per usual, only seperate two wires an a common for the front valves and wire only those three to the wires from under the house instead of the whole 6 station strand like he has done.
Yep, I got it. I was only confused for a day.

Wet_Boots
05-02-2007, 08:13 AM
just one day?

sheshovel
05-02-2007, 02:23 PM
On that yes, I have been confused my whole life on everything else. BTW, this is a freebie for a neighbor who broke an ankle. Well.... I get access to the new built in pool he is having installed this summer too.

PurpHaze
05-02-2007, 09:59 PM
Free access to his pool? He just wants to watch you in your thong She. :laugh:

sheshovel
05-02-2007, 10:59 PM
No he wants me to install his valve manifold, which I did, and his controller and wire everything up for him which I did not do because when I unwired his wires that run under the house I discovered he had more valves than he said he had in front. So he has a 6 station controller and 8 valves. He is returning it. I hope this does not turn into like some kind of neighbor nightmare from hell or something. I did not say "free" access, I just said access Purp.
PLus if he just wants to see me in my thong that is fine
with me as long as I can swim all summer long... I be a happy camper.