PDA

View Full Version : Flex Forks

SidelinePropMgr
05-03-2007, 09:59 PM
I am thinking about buying the flex forks for my 60" Super Z. Anyone have any Pro's or Con's. I am loooking for advice.

amar
05-27-2007, 09:41 PM
Flex forks help you cut faster with a nicer cut and a better ride. They are a must for me along with the zero flats in the front.

Turf Professionals Inc.
05-30-2007, 10:17 AM
I was sceptical about the flex forks, but once I got on a demo, I knew that I had to have them. They really allow you to cut faster.

gundog
06-16-2007, 02:39 PM
I've had the flex forks since they came out. I would not be without them. I have heard some people say they have a problem with an uneven cut due to the mower dipping when they slow or stop to turn but I have not experienced this.

They do make allow yo to mow faster because of the smoother ride. My back also appreciates the flex forks.

Snowman269
06-21-2007, 11:07 PM
Flex Forks are a must for all day comfort!

DAR57
07-02-2007, 05:32 PM
I am also strongly considering Flex forks. My ? is do they improve the cut or just the ride. I don't have complaints on the ride but would spend the money if it would improve the cut even more.

lawnspecialties
07-08-2007, 08:12 PM
I am also strongly considering Flex forks. My ? is do they improve the cut or just the ride. I don't have complaints on the ride but would spend the money if it would improve the cut even more.

IMO, No. I can't imagine you could really tell the difference in a "flex fork" yard and one with stock forks. Also, until you get used to them, you will probably have incidents where you hit a dip or something and cause the forks to flex too much. Then your quality of cut has "scalp circles".

But once you get used to them and what they can do, the flexing will enable you to travel faster by absorbing those hidden bone-jarers.

POPO4995
07-08-2007, 09:36 PM
I wish they made them for Deere!!:cry:

AbsoluteH&L
10-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Does anyone know if they can be installed on any other brands? What is the spindle diameter and length?