PDA

View Full Version : Cool new product

Minixdude
05-04-2007, 08:02 AM
There is a new company called Attach-All @www.attachall.us that makes skid steer adaptors for mini-excavators and backhoe loaders. It'll save you some money on attachments by allowing you to use all the skid steer stuff they already have instead of renting.

A friend of mine bought one and loves it. He puts his auger on the end of his 341 and goes to town. Uses the skid forks as well to off load material.

They don't have the Kubota Quick Coupler version in stock yet, but told me they would in about a week. I'm going to get one I think. Has anyone else seen this thing.? Great idea.

waltero
05-04-2007, 08:19 PM
I think this is stupid.

What kind of machine do you have? From the way it looks you are pitching your own product. If you really want to know why I think it is stupid, just ask.

PatriotLandscape
05-04-2007, 08:25 PM
Why would you use attachments like that on a mini-ex.?

It looks even more cheesey that you are the owner of a company and tried to spin it like you just discovered this new thing. We are not a bunch of idiots.

Kinda interesting that both you and the company are from Cleveland, TN.

I bet he won't answer.

pobox
05-04-2007, 09:07 PM
Ok, I'll ask. Why is this Stupid?

Minixdude
05-04-2007, 09:08 PM
I'm curious as to why you think this is a stupid product. Saying it is, is like saying Bobcat is stupid for making an auger, hammer, trencher etc. for all their Mini-Ex products. The attach-all just allows users to do exactly what all those "custom" attachments do, but do it with the standard skid steer versions which most Mini-ex owners already own.

This is stupid because...

Mike33
05-04-2007, 11:37 PM
Skid forks on mini? An auger on a mini either would be stupid.
Mike

PatriotLandscape
05-05-2007, 07:47 AM
Pretending you don't work for the company? Pretending you just found the product? You were stupid not to just say who you are now I don't like you because your not upfront with yourself.

Minixdude
05-06-2007, 04:09 PM
Patriot, I think you might have anger issues. Good luck in your landscape business. Sorry I offended you and all your other forum friends with my weak attempt at PR. Perhaps another method would be better.