PDA

View Full Version : Nj Guys Lets Band Together Here!!!

Mow It All llc
05-05-2007, 01:13 AM
I know there is a stupid ammount of LCO in my area (Ocean County) but we need to work together. I have a few customers that dropped me after i threatened court for unpaid balances.....ad vise versa, I get calls for service cause they need a new landscaper. There are vertain people that should be BANNED from getting cut. I know of 1 guy in Jackson that has beat 6 different landscapers int he past 2 years. Someone like that should be blackballed, but there is always someone next in line to do his cutting......ets get together a list and work on putting the money back in our pockets!!!!

Jersey Landscaping
05-07-2007, 09:15 PM
Not from that area but i agree

JRS Landscaping
05-07-2007, 10:43 PM
yea north jerzey here

SoloSulkySurfer
05-18-2007, 12:32 AM
Central jersey. I had a similar situation here just wish I was warned.

shade tree landscaping
05-22-2007, 05:27 PM
MOW IT ALL, I am from Monmouth county, (Freehold) and would love to see a list like that! If you ever get it off the ground letme know, I have a few that I can add to it!

Prolawnservice
06-03-2007, 10:11 AM
I've been thinking about forming a similar (association) I'm quite sure it's not exactly legal though, but non the less it should be done. What would it be worth to pay for this type of information, dues to build a data base website and maintain it. We could call it the NJLLA new jersey lawn and landscape association. On average a website like this would cost at least 1500 to put togather and another 500 to keep it updated and hosted so were looking at 2g's just to start. If we could really band togather it would be great but if we only get 20 companies, Which I feel is attainable, its like $100.00 for a year. Would you guys be willing to pay that much. I mean there could be other benefits to being a member, ex, buying power, estimating help, professional status and assistance, possible lower cost (group) space leasing, the list goes on and on but are you guys willing to pay that much, or what I should say, are you guys willing to pay, what would something like this be worth.

Reply to this thread if your interested(I don't care if its you first or only post), then tell your LCO friends, reply to this thread, if they are interested. Lets see how many people we can get on board with this and if it seems worth it, maybe we can put something togather.

shade tree landscaping
06-03-2007, 10:19 AM
prolawn I would def be interested in this

scag36
06-04-2007, 11:51 PM
North Jersey Here (bergen County)

Guzman Properties
06-05-2007, 12:02 AM
Central Jersey here and I would be very interested as well. The way I look at it is, it's called the Garden State, and it has a lot of lawns to cut, so there is enough for everyone.

Licensed and Insured members?