PDA

View Full Version : RUNNER/Joe

Shades of Green LService
05-05-2007, 11:17 PM
I was hoping to contact you about your mix ratio w/ Mousquito barrierr. Tried PM but to no avail. I was just wondering what your ratio was being that you have sprayed this from a PG. I would really appreciate your input. Thanks.

Shades of Green LService
05-06-2007, 10:37 PM
I'll just go about 4 oz. over. Thanks anyway!

Runner
05-07-2007, 11:16 PM
First of all,...I would like to give my sincere apology for not getting back to you in a timely fashion. I have been working crazy hours and have recently been eating, sleeping, and breathing Ground Control. As far as the mixing of Mosquito Barrier for the Permagreen, I mix it a bit under the recommended rate. The label calls for 128 oz. for 100 gallons of mix out of a tank mix. This is based on 1 to 2 gallons of spray per M. This gives us 1.3 to 2.6 oz. per thousand. I mix around 2.5 oz. per M, .75 oz. of oil, .25 oz. of soap. A splash of sticker will do the same thing, I believe. It is effective, but becomes more effective as an accumulative type treatment. In other words, after the first or second ap., you will see better or longer lasting results. I hope this helps.

Shades of Green LService
05-07-2007, 11:23 PM
First of all,...I would like to give my sincere apology for not getting back to you in a timely fashion. I have been working crazy hours and have recently been eating, sleeping, and breathing Ground Control. As far as the mixing of Mosquito Barrier for the Permagreen, I mix it a bit under the recommended rate. The label calls for 128 oz. for 100 gallons of mix out of a tank mix. This is based on 1 to 2 gallons of spray per M. This gives us 1.3 to 2.6 oz. per thousand. I mix around 2.5 oz. per M, .75 oz. of oil, .25 oz. of soap. A splash of sticker will do the same thing, I believe. It is effective, but becomes more effective as an accumulative type treatment. In other words, after the first or second ap., you will see better or longer lasting results. I hope this helps.

Thanks so much Joe. That does help alot. Thanks again. I really do appreciate it.

americanlawn
05-10-2007, 09:32 PM
Shades -- have you used "Mosquito Barrier" yet? Wondering how well it works.

One of my customers lives on 5 acres, and he said he sprayed his lawn last fall, and it worked. He said it washes off with rain though.

I plan to buy some very soon & spray 'my' property for a test. I have 2 acres surrounded by trees & shrubs, so I will use a tree spray unit to fog the entire property--turf, trees, & shrubs .... maybe even mixing in some Crosscheck insecticide for a quick kill.

Please let me know. Thanks!

Shades of Green LService
05-10-2007, 10:45 PM
Shades -- have you used "Mosquito Barrier" yet? Wondering how well it works.

One of my customers lives on 5 acres, and he said he sprayed his lawn last fall, and it worked. He said it washes off with rain though.

I plan to buy some very soon & spray 'my' property for a test. I have 2 acres surrounded by trees & shrubs, so I will use a tree spray unit to fog the entire property--turf, trees, & shrubs .... maybe even mixing in some Crosscheck insecticide for a quick kill.

Please let me know. Thanks!

Not yet. I,m gonna order it this month. I be sure to post after i apply the first app, Good luck.

americanlawn
05-11-2007, 11:19 PM
Thanks Shade -- seems mosquitoes & ticks are early here now. I'm gunna order some within 4 days & use it. Gempler sells it, but I'll try LESCO just in case. Thanks much, American.........