View Full Version : Trimmer Accessory for Bed Edging?

05-07-2007, 02:31 PM
I saw a landscape company use an accessory on the head of their trimmer and have been trying to find out what it was. It looked like a frisbee or disc on the trimmer head. When the employee rolled it along the ground for bed edging it rolled along rather than having to hold the trimmer up. Has anyone heard of these tools and any info on how to get one would be nice.

05-07-2007, 02:36 PM
edgit.com ....its a great tool...

05-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Called the Edgit tool and I am not a big fan. Doesn't really do anything for me that I cannot do without it just as well and just as fast.

05-08-2007, 12:09 AM
I've been using the Edgit for 2 months and I can say that it works as advertised. My only gripe is that the added weight on the head of my FS80 trimmer is more than I would like it to be.
You can have my Edgit for $30.00 if you want it.

05-08-2007, 07:46 AM
i seen a company edging mulch beds with one. it was round and had something like teeth at the end. i looked at the redmax website and i found a reciprocating head.