PDA

View Full Version : Scag representation

dreamertex
08-10-2001, 09:46 PM
I emailed Scag and asked them why they do not monitor this web site and offer feedback to those of us with questions about their line of products. Their response was that they are working with their dealers and getting a person to person rapport with the customers. My response was that most dealers are very busy and we do not spend our 5-10 minutes a day trying to talk to them. Maybe I am asking too mush from a manufacture to spend 30 minutes a week with one of their tech's for my $8,000 investment. I know not all manufactures are represented here but it sure seems some of the majors are there waiting. sorry, just venting....

JLC
08-10-2001, 10:04 PM
Probably couldn't get enough techs to handle us unloading on them about our troubles.

SLS
08-10-2001, 10:16 PM
Hey, Pleasant View! Just up the road a piece!

From what I've read here lately they would need at least 3 techs to handle the hydro problems alone. :eek:

I almost bought a Scag but wound up getting a Lazer instead.

Learned a lot of very cool stuff from the Exmark rep here at LawnSite. :)

Too bad Scag doesn't have one here too. :(

LoneStarLawn
08-10-2001, 10:30 PM
Maybe Scag doesn't have enough money? Or feel they will have a hard time defending their product? Don't know...they will be left out though...hopefully in the future they will be with us.

dreamertex
08-11-2001, 09:47 AM
The Hydo issue was the icing on the cake that has made me have the need to vent. I have the feeling that we are dealing with Ford and Firestone. If they do not want to accept the blame then look somewhere else and Blame them. Exmark is well represented here at the site and has a very good dealership here in the Nashville area. Guess where I'll be looking for a trade in???

SLS, mabe we could hook up after the season for a cup. Always enjoy a good ***** session, usually can turn it into a learning session.

LAWNGODFATHER
08-11-2001, 03:32 PM
Nope Scag hasn't got the time to read LS

They are too busy trying to fix their mowers

LGF:blob1:

crazygator
08-12-2001, 10:08 PM
Hey neighbor. Cup of joe or glass of beer sometime? Don't forget the Hustler stuff. Yes we have good Exmark rep's here, but I might be able to hook you up on the Hustler stuff too. Just let me know. Also, Scag might not want to be here not only not to be dumped on, but they would have to answer or be responsible for things that are going on. I guess they feel that if you ignore things they will go away. Yeah right!

LoneStarLawn
08-13-2001, 11:40 PM
We have Hustler reps here too.