PDA

View Full Version : Steps and Deck Lighting

ChampionLS
05-08-2007, 10:27 PM
Heres a few pictures of Evening Star Accent Lighting installed into a deck and steps. The Lamp Modules are shown in our popular Sesame color.
:drinkup:

www.eveningstarlighting.com

Pro-Scapes
05-09-2007, 09:56 AM
eeeek... send a night photo. I preffer the louvered step lights or deck lights mounted on raining. I did see a project where somone installed something like a 10w reccessed mr 16 into a deck tho. I think it was a focus fixture. Shined straight up into your eyes. Did look ok in some corners on some potted palms tho.

ChampionLS
05-10-2007, 12:19 PM
Hi Billy,

These photos were sent to our NY office via. Email, then forwarded to me in NJ. I'll see if I can back track and ask for a night shot. Remember, these are only 4 watts, so even if you look directly at the light, they are not going to blind you. 10 Watts, or a MR16 is like looking at a locomotive headlight at night!

Yesterday, I assisted a contractor on a deck light install. 26 lights installed in 3 hours, 15 minutes. They charged $95 per light, which also included the transformer and wiring. Total profit was $1,745.00. Two laborers, one at $12 and the other at $15 ($87.75) for a total net profit of $1,657.55. They were finished before lunch. Night photos to follow soon as all the planter boxes and hanging baskets are filled with flowers for the visual.

Pro-Scapes
05-11-2007, 08:44 AM
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: profits and contractor pricing should NOT be discussed in public. Its bad business.