PDA

View Full Version : Lesco sponcer forum ?????

lazyike
05-09-2007, 12:58 AM
A couple of weeks a go I questioned why Lesco is being sold at Home Depot to the general public cheaper that what I could get it from my Lesco dealer.

I guess they did not want us talking about this.

I think I go to home depot for my lesco products from now on (its cheaper)

Mike

Runner
05-09-2007, 03:44 AM
In the vast VAST majority of cases, it is not the same product. It may read the same, and it may look the same, buy read the label carefully.. I know the products at our Home Depot aren't the same standard, AND they are about double the cost.

americanlawn
05-09-2007, 08:37 PM
Hi Mike --- I understand your situation.

Here's what we do: We sell our LESCO fert to our smaller friends here who only use 1 or 2 tons. We make a buck a bag, and they save 3 to 5 bucks a bag.

Example: We bought 70 tons of pre + fert bags. We sold 3 tons to local friends. These friends either mow for us or hire us to apply the liquid weed & feed app's for their customers.

Superbrock
05-10-2007, 09:16 AM
When you are comparing fertilizers, first you need to compare the labels to make sure you are pricing a comparable product. Instead of comparing the price per bag, break your cost down to the price per 1000 sq ft. Usually the cost per 1000 is going to be less at Lesco. Also, you can't drive into a Home Depot and load your truck or get expert advice. Hope this helps

lazyike
05-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Also, you can't drive into a Home Depot and load your truck or get expert advice. Hope this helps

That what I have you guys for:D

Superbrock
05-11-2007, 08:12 AM
For the expert advice???:hammerhead:

Runner
05-11-2007, 10:45 PM
I hope so, 'cause I ain't loadin' no trucks! :walking: