PDA

View Full Version : Help! Right Hydro is fading out on my WB

THEoneandonlyLawnRanger
05-09-2007, 03:52 PM
Hey guys, i have a John Deere HD75, i was mowing yesterday and the right side hydro started "cutting out" at first i just thought it was low on fluid, i checked and it had plenty, i then tightend up my traction adjustment belt and its still fading out especially pulling up a hill. Does anyone know what i should look for or has anyone else experienced something like this where one side pulls fine and the other cuts out ?? any help would be much appreciated!!

Restrorob
05-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Well, I'm not familiar with Deere products due to none in my area, But as with hydro systems in general you may check your hose connection/fittings and make sure they are tight. One could be sucking a little air but not necessarily be leaking oil, I have seen this a few times.

THEoneandonlyLawnRanger
05-10-2007, 07:24 AM
I will check that, the hose on that side was pieced together from the previous owner i just havent gotten around to putting a new one one

THEoneandonlyLawnRanger
05-11-2007, 11:13 AM
Sure enough it was the hoses, that side hose has 3 hose clamps on it, and was pieced i took them loose and retighted them up, that worked. But im getting a whole new hose today for it.