PDA

View Full Version : About mixing up Trillion-p

Vikings
05-10-2007, 10:19 PM
So it's 60ml per ten litres.

I'm doing spot spraying starting next week. My pressure bottle is 7.6 litres or 2 gallons.

so a little less then 1/4 cup of trillion and fill the bottle.

Can anyone offer any mixing ideas? I mean Should I buy more pressure bottles (I'm not even sure of how much of this stuff I'll use, I got about 30 customers).

Do I pour some trillion into a 1 litre bottle and just mix it on the road?

How accurate do you have to be when measuring out the ratios?

tremor
05-10-2007, 11:03 PM
A 5% margin of error in mixing is usually considered OK.

I'm not sure I'm following the rest of the questions. Is there a shortage of proper measuring cups in Canada?

Vikings
05-10-2007, 11:18 PM
A 5% margin of error in mixing is usually considered OK.

I'm not sure I'm following the rest of the questions. Is there a shortage of proper measuring cups in Canada?

We only got beer cups:canadaflag:

I guess, I'm a little nervous with this stuff having read the warning label over and over.:laugh: This is my first year doing doing fert and weed.

I almost bought a turkey baster today to suck it out so that I don't spill a drop. But what happens when the level goes down, I would have to pour in anyway. All this talk of triple rinsing things...

I bought a rather large container of it, 10 litres. It's a little bit unwieldy.

tremor
05-11-2007, 12:00 PM
For very low quantities I use a medical syringe to measure & dispense. I get them for free from a friend of mine who is a doctor but most pharmacies will give them to parents of sick children so they can't be very expensive.

When you're done using it, place it in a marked Ziploc bag so as to keep it clean & segregated from other chemicals.

Here, I just googled this one:

http://www.nols.edu/store/product.php?productid=16249&cat=0&bestseller

Vikings
05-11-2007, 06:34 PM
Do you inject in directly into the weeds?

J/k:laugh:

That's a decent Idea and I have some large syringes, I use them for refilling injet cartridges.