PDA

View Full Version : Gravely Stander

SidelinePropMgr
05-16-2007, 12:29 AM
What do you guys/Gals think about the Gravely Stander Model. Is it here to stayor a flash in the pan?

txgrassguy
06-09-2007, 08:47 AM
Well, it had better be here to stay - I just bought two and have two more on order.

SidelinePropMgr
06-14-2007, 07:24 AM
I looked at the unit real closely at my dealer. It is just a Great Dane, painted red. I run Wright Standers and think their design is superior. Have a lot more room on the footplate. The new adjustable height standers are not as good. On the electric strt models, they put the battery right between your feet1 UGHH!

jtkplc
06-17-2007, 10:51 PM
I looked at the unit real closely at my dealer. It is just a Great Dane, painted red. I run Wright Standers and think their design is superior. Have a lot more room on the footplate. The new adjustable height standers are not as good. On the electric strt models, they put the battery right between your feet1 UGHH!

You are right on about that. The Wright Stander is a MUCH better design.

Bayrat
09-10-2007, 11:40 PM
Not sure about the design flaws but I looked at both and the Great Dane was really overbuilt. I doubt the structural components would ever wear out. But I am curious, does Gravely own Great Dane? Why this re-badging?