PDA

View Full Version : My new Little wonder Bed Shaper :)

Ramairfreak98ss
05-16-2007, 08:36 PM
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/559072738faPJGi?track_pagetag=/page/photo/homegarden/homegarden&track_action=/Owner/ViewActions/FullAlbum

This things pretty fast !

MImowerkid
05-16-2007, 10:24 PM
very nice.. have you had a chance to try it out yet??? Those seem to work so much better than the pull type bed edgers! I wish I could afford one. Hope it serves you well-Chris :drinkup:

nick-bigfootlawn
05-18-2007, 10:18 PM
Nice purchase, we just rented one to use on a job today, and used it for five minutes, it is awful fast. What does one of them run ($)?

Lynden-Jeff
05-18-2007, 10:21 PM
Up here they are about 4 g's. Really thinking about purchasing one.

Cheers
Jeff

Lynden-Jeff
05-18-2007, 10:23 PM
Bah we need to see some in action shots and before and afters!

Cheers

Ramairfreak98ss
05-19-2007, 09:14 PM
Bah we need to see some in action shots and before and afters!

Cheers

well may take a month to get them.. but it does go fast.. i ran this thing at about half throttle and it chewed up rocky type dry soil in no time flat.. I was only doing about 100~ feet though. Its a little difficult with an open differential on uneven soil like a sloped hill but it moves fast. The 11.5hp briggs motor model is like $400 cheaper, and by how this Vtwin 13hp kawasaki engine runs, its just not needed. That one blade chewing up the ground could easily run full throttle on say a 8-9hp motor to reduce the cost of the machine. They offer a honda model that was even more.. I dont like honda engines though just because ive always felt theyre not worth any extra cost over any other engine out there.

The prices for the models are $3k for the 11.5hp briggs, $3500 for the 13hp twin kaw and 3750 for the honduh.

Personally i think they should use a small like 13-15hp briggs twin vangaurd on it so its not so expensive, it would be cheaper too.