PDA

View Full Version : Jazee Pro ZTR mowers

Melillo
05-16-2007, 09:50 PM
Does anyone have experience with a Jazee Pro ZTR mower. We have 6 acres to mow with hills and lots of trees. I am interested in a mower that has a good track record with maintenance issues.

JTF40
05-17-2007, 12:40 AM
Does anyone have experience with a Jazee Pro ZTR mower. We have 6 acres to mow with hills and lots of trees. I am interested in a mower that has a good track record with maintenance issues.

Good track record with maintenance issues and SIX acres?

Spend $11,500 and get a Kubota ZD331. Or spend a "little" less and get a Hustler, Ferris, Exmark, or Grasshopper - all with a diesel engine. :usflag:

QualityLawnCare4u
05-17-2007, 01:40 AM
I have heard more bad than good about them even though I have never used one. We had two dealers carry them for a short time then quit carrying them because of poor quality issues.

Green King
05-17-2007, 09:18 AM
I do not own one but I do know of several people who do. Good machines for the money minimal problems. I have demoed a Charger and it was and still is the best hillside mower I have ever been on. The Jazee Pro is basically the same machine with diffrent hydro's and a smaller engine. One of the largest cutters here bought a charger and a boss and just swears by them. He also uses exmark dixie chopper. Hope this helps!