PDA

View Full Version : Just got the free sample!

dRam2500CT
05-18-2007, 09:11 PM
Received the free sample a week or so ago.

This may be a stupid question but... I am seeing some rust forming on the backside (not seen unless you get underneath the truck) of my truck's metal bumper. Will spraying fluid film on it get rid of the rust or prevent the spread of rust or is this not a good application for it? I realize it's more of a lubricant/protectant, so I'm not sure if it's of use if you've already got a problem?

Thanks in advance...

Dano50
05-21-2007, 10:04 AM
It's not a stupid question and yes, Fluid Film will stop the rust on the spot from spreading further. You could use Fluid Film as an undercoating for your vehicle and it would last a full year protecting from rust.

dRam2500CT
05-23-2007, 02:32 PM
cool...i'll probably be applying it this weekend.

bare spot
08-24-2007, 01:15 AM
how'd it work, ..gonna try on wheel-well where got some rust building where paints chipping off. been meaning to redo, can't seam to get around to it.

Dano50
08-24-2007, 12:15 PM
Just so you know, the main function of Fluid Film is as a rust/corrosion preventive. Fluid Film was first manufactured to combat salt-water corrosion for the US Navy during WWII.

We've passed rigorous testing to be used on the Space Shuttle and US weapons systems, and have been highly recommended for use throughout the military because of the outstanding testing results.

Fluid Film is the real deal. Check out our testing page (http://www.eurekafluidfilm.com/about/testing.html) for more info.

doctordun
08-26-2007, 11:14 PM
Received the free sample a week or so ago.

This may be a stupid question but... I am seeing some rust forming on the backside (not seen unless you get underneath the truck) of my truck's metal bumper. Will spraying fluid film on it get rid of the rust or prevent the spread of rust or is this not a good application for it? I realize it's more of a lubricant/protectant, so I'm not sure if it's of use if you've already got a problem?

Thanks in advance...

How long did it take you to get your sample? I'm dying to try it out. I have a sample on the way, I hope.

Supper Grassy
08-26-2007, 11:49 PM
It took a week to get one to new jersey
so it should be quicker for you