PDA

View Full Version : wireing diagram

mike green
05-18-2007, 10:00 PM
does anyone know where i can find a wireing diagram for cub kedet model no,132 233f100 ser no,208501 thanks for reading

Restrorob
05-18-2007, 10:30 PM
You need to double check that model number, It's not coming up and looks like a 1992 push mower number with the 233 ......

Is it a tractor ?

If it has a Briggs engine what's the first two digits of the code number ?

mike green
05-19-2007, 12:12 AM
rob thanks for the reply the numbers are correct it is a lawn tractor with a 12.5 kohler theblower housing on engine is newer than the motor cv12 5s spec 1270 ser 2328619038 thank you mike.

Restrorob
05-19-2007, 01:19 PM
Mike,

I work for a Cub dealer and I have exhausted all avenues trying to find this model number. Is there a model number decal on the side of the hood ?
Example; 2166 etc., While Cub is now owned by MTD some Cubs are listed under the number on the hood and not the white decal under the seat.

Bill Kapaun
05-19-2007, 01:33 PM
Also do you need the wiring diagram for just the tractor, the engine or both?
Engine only diagram is pretty easy to find.

mike green
05-19-2007, 01:53 PM
mower has no hood the numbers are off the tag mounted on the frame by the gas tank i need the diagram to wire the key switch the owner cut the wires to get the switch out he lost the old switch with the plug @ wires the only other numbers are on the mower deck Lt 38 mod,38676 ser,44190 thanks for the help mike.

Bill Kapaun
05-19-2007, 05:01 PM
Maybe if you list the color of the wires going to the switch?

mike green
05-19-2007, 06:06 PM
the switch doesnt have any lettering on the termanals but the colors in the switch harness 2 blue together 1 yellow 1 black 2 red @2 more red thanks again elect,is my weekness l.o.l. the switch pos,off,on lights ,on pto,start if this was ayp, or murry ,later mtd, wouldnt pe a problem,just havent had much international exp, thanks guys m,g,

Restrorob
05-19-2007, 08:43 PM
2 red @2 more red

Mike,

I found the wire diagram for your model 132-233F100 Cub Cadet "HOOD" decal model number (1330).

The only problem is.....The PDF electrical schematic file covers EVERY unit they ever built. The dang thing is 131.34 MB, I'd be all week tryin to down load this on my dial-up here at home. :cry:

From what little I did down-load it looked like the two blue wires are headlights, Yellow is the mag, Black start but you lost me on how you stated the reds.

If you don't mind be more specific on them.

Oh, I was going to suggest just replacing the whole harness but, That thing must have gold in them there wires.
List price is $ 285.00.....No I didn't hit the wrong keys, Thats two hundred and eighty-five dollars. :dizzy:

mike green
05-19-2007, 11:18 PM
rob the red wires are what got me that and no id marks on the termanals on the key switch any how 2 reds go to top of pto swt, the other 2 reds go to termanals at bottom of pto it looks like 2 reds cant tell what pair comes out of the harness @goes to a micro switch thatused to mount on the hydro control,this thing is kickin my tail bad l,o,l, i guess im going to split the whole loom apart was trying to avoid that if pos, many thanks m,g,

Restrorob
05-19-2007, 11:50 PM
OK, If this PTO switch has 3 spades on one side and two spades on the other with one red wire coming from one of the 3 spades and one red wire coming from one of the 2 spades these will go to the post on the switch that has power in the on position. That will energize the PTO clutch and the safety interlock system.

One of the remaining red wires has to be the MAIN ignition switch feed wire. You will have to trace the last red wire to see where it goes.

mike green
05-20-2007, 06:17 PM
rob thank you verry much by chance the part of the man, you down loaded show the switch plug switch has no lettering on it

Restrorob
05-20-2007, 06:38 PM
Sorry but no, I didn't get far enough to the 1330 before a glitch stopped the down-load. What I did see was a harness that had the same colors you described which is what I posted.

Tell ya what I'll do, I'm off tomorrow but will http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/images/smilies/burnout.gif down to the shop and down-load the whole thing and post the correct diagram that shows the post on the switch.

And, I hope if you are repairing this unit for the idiot that cut the plug that you charge the he11 out of him !!!

mike green
05-20-2007, 10:27 PM
55.00per hr thanks dont make a special trip he can wait a day or 2 longer i do owe ya a beer or 2 m,g,

Restrorob
05-21-2007, 04:00 PM
OK Mike,

After over a hour down-loading and trying to email the diagram to my home computer without success. Then trying to print out a enlargement to scan at home without success, Then printing out the size I could then scanning after returning home then trying to enlarge without blur with my programs without success again I gave up !!!
I'm not a computer wiz, I have only had one four years and still learning.

Here is the best I could do, I tried to re-type the wire colors in color for a better view but still wasn't good enough. So the second pic was blown up blurry then I re-done the post and wire colors.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m314/Restrorob/Cub1330WireHarness2.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m314/Restrorob/Cub1330IgnSwitchWiring.jpg

I Take;
PayPal
Cashiers Checks
Money Orders
Sorry, No Personal Checks !

:laugh:

Good Luck http://www.gtr-game.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tup.gif

mike green
05-22-2007, 08:56 AM
Rob you are the MAN thank you so much tell me how much whats the adress @ i will send a m,o,maybe i can help you some time mike.