PDA

View Full Version : Ever got your truck/suv stuck before?

ATL Lawn
05-20-2007, 05:13 PM
http://ehoez.com/dumbass.jpg

Like this?

Plant Buyer 83
05-20-2007, 05:16 PM
Holy crap, how the heck does that happen??? Great pic Toasty, as long as it wasn't yours, hope no one got seriously hurt.

Matt

Mark13
05-20-2007, 06:26 PM
I have gotten my truck stuck but it involved mud and not 2 freeways.

NY911Bowhunter
05-20-2007, 06:35 PM
THAT is why you pull over for the police and not try to run from them!

corey4671
05-20-2007, 07:43 PM
NOt near that bad. However I di get mine stuck...two weeks after we moved into our house. At teh time, I had to pull the trailer out of the shed, make a right hand turn uphill and circle to get out to the street. Well it had been raining a lot and I THOUGHT I had the 4wd locked in. I found out that I didn't when I got halfway up the hill and the rear tires broke loose and started spinning. I then slid down the hill, jackknifed th trailer and into a low lying area that was just absolutely saturated from the rain. I buried the rear end up to the axles. Had to unhook the trailer to get the truck out and borrowed the neighbor's tractor to get the trailer out. Needless to say, I introduced myself to the neighborhood that day with all the screaming engine and cussin I was doing!

Sydenstricker Landscaping
05-20-2007, 08:42 PM
I have on a few occasions, in mud that was up to the doors on my old 82 K20that was lifted 6 inches on 33's!!!!! Took 2 big farm tractors to drag me out of that one. I think I invented some new words on that one:rolleyes:

TandM
08-23-2008, 03:39 PM
ya a few times in my old dodge with the big block. Hows mud up to half the door for ya? oh and I am on 35's. needless to say it sat there for a little while haha.

lyube
08-23-2008, 09:54 PM
I got my mercedes stuck in mud up to the roof once.

Bobcat came and pulled me out...3 tons of Benz didnt budge easy. RWD. Slid right down the embankment into the mud.

Drove great for another 70k until I sold it at 400k

tedfrk
08-23-2008, 10:07 PM
i use to do heating and air ,and we were working in a new community some delivery guy came in the house we were in and asked us to move the truck so i sent my 45 yr old helper out to move it.about 2 seconds later he came in and said i had to come out side one front wheel was stuck in a man hole and the rear opposite was in the air of course it had to be the drive wheel.one of the big fork lifts got us out before any thing happened.needless to say he never drove the truck again