PDA

View Full Version : Software for landscape

oak1787
05-20-2007, 06:29 PM
Has anybody use earthscapes software to help with designing or you guys have any good software? earthscape is like 1100.00 thanks

Dreams To Designs
05-21-2007, 07:23 AM
Drafix Pro Landscape is the "design" software I prefer. Any professional design software will cost you at least that amount of money or more. I know many designers and architects that use Dynascape, that starts at $2500.

Earthscape seems to be good software, but the majority will be using Pro Landscape, Dynascape or some form of CAD software for their design presentations.

What do you want to do with the software? Do you want 3D imaging for client presentations? Planning software for ease of changes and updates and to help with drawing or proposal and bidding built in for accurate pricing for your designs? Do you have design skills or were you hoping the software would help you in that area?

Kirk

GreenN'Clean
05-21-2007, 08:19 AM
I have used pro landscape for awhile and its affordable

oak1787
05-21-2007, 05:44 PM
I dont have alot in the design field but love to learn all I can..earthscapes I love how u can take a pic of a house and put things where u think they can go and look good. and if they dont then just change it again..then when you have ever thing where you want it. put on a laptop or print it out and if your print it out how real it looks... I just been think that the software will pay for it self . I think custom would love to see what there house looks like printed out..