PDA

View Full Version : Just bought my equipment

tann3100
05-21-2007, 10:23 PM
Alright just purchased my equipment finally. I got a 61 inch husqvarna lz and also a ferris walk behind (didnt have any husqvarna).

Im looking for some suggestions on ideas to pick up some clients?

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Grits
05-21-2007, 10:24 PM
Postcards and doorhangers.

dslawns
05-21-2007, 10:49 PM
irrelevent to the post but i am in the the market for a my first walk behind i would like to a second opinion on the quality of husqvarna equipment, i have been told look for something else but lets base it on a few opinions hope you can help.

lurch
05-21-2007, 11:17 PM
irrelevent to the post but i am in the the market for a my first walk behind i would like to a second opinion on the quality of husqvarna equipment, i have been told look for something else but lets base it on a few opinions hope you can help.

why don't you start your own thread titled...

"Attempted Thread Jacker: Husqvarna Equip?"

KS_Grasscutter
05-21-2007, 11:23 PM
Alright just purchased my equipment finally. I got a 61 inch husqvarna lz and also a ferris walk behind (didnt have any husqvarna).

Im looking for some suggestions on ideas to pick up some clients?

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Dude, ain't you about 3 months LATE for this season? And you bought to mowers without any customers? Not sure thats a good plan...

tann3100
05-22-2007, 12:26 AM
Dude, ain't you about 3 months LATE for this season? And you bought to mowers without any customers? Not sure thats a good plan...

Yep late for the season but I done it without owing money so no biggie. Now I posted a little while ago about haveing customers first or buy equipment and most people said buy equipment then worry about customers. However I do have 3 customers but I would like to have about 40. Also I am not reliant upon the money from mowing. I am doing this as a supplement income and hopefully to expand and grow the business but maintain my full time job also.

fiveoboy01
05-22-2007, 12:59 AM
And you bought to mowers without any customers? Not sure thats a good plan...

Um, what should he do when he DOES get customers? Cut the grass with a scissors until his mower comes in after waiting for 2 weeks?