PDA

View Full Version : trimmer trap

cariboulou
05-21-2007, 10:30 PM
Anyone have any good/bad experiences with this device? im looking to get one, but am afraid that vibrations will loosen grip on trimmer going over curbs and such. Anyone just make their own with clamps or such?

KS_Grasscutter
05-21-2007, 10:35 PM
Anyone have any good/bad experiences with this device? im looking to get one, but am afraid that vibrations will loosen grip on trimmer going over curbs and such. Anyone just make their own with clamps or such?

Make your own clamps for what? I REALLY do not follow your question I guess... But yes, I have the 3 place rack, and LOVE it. Wouldnt have anything else. And what do curbs have to do with anything? Why are you drving over curbs? Thats probably not good for ANYTHING on your trailer really.

horizonmowing
05-21-2007, 10:40 PM
yeah, its a little expensive but awsome... i think it looks bad ass.

J&T Kiev
05-21-2007, 11:16 PM
I use trimmer Traps’. I’ve used them for years, they’re as easy to install as drilling four holes and tightening four bolts. One handed operation and one lock.

cariboulou
05-22-2007, 11:43 PM
I mean the unit that you would mount on a mower or tractor to hold a trimmer or edger so You could mow an area and trim it without having to go back to the truck.