PDA

View Full Version : CT list of applicators

Gmgbo
05-22-2007, 06:50 AM
IS there anywhere I can get a list of licensed applicators in CT, or find out if someone is?
Thanks

mkroher
05-22-2007, 07:53 AM
Maybe ask the DEP?

Are you looking to turn someone in?

rob1325
05-22-2007, 10:54 PM
Here is a site to see what business are licensed. Dont know if they have site for applicators. If they are not on here they are applying pesticedes illegal. This how I find out who is really licensed and who is not and turn them into the DEP. Though, every advertisement, truck (lettered or not), and estimate must have there B # on it in CT.

http://www.kellysolutions.com/CT/Business/index.htm

Gmgbo
05-23-2007, 08:08 AM
I kinda want to turn a guy in. he went door to door in a neighborhood where i have 3 accounts. Hes doing my old $82 lawn for $50 and my old $50 lawn for $25. The other day I saw him fertilizing with a small scotts spreader.

JWTurfguy
05-23-2007, 01:36 PM
Is he applying pesticides or just fertlizing? In Connecticut, you don't have to have a license to fertilize, only for applying pesticides. For example, you can apply straight fert, but you can't Weed&Feed, apply grub control, or anything like that. So, technically, you can get him for not having a business license (if that is the case) but the State doesn't care about him not having a pesticide license (which is all you'll learn from kellysolutions.com) unless he's actually applying pesticides.

workingman
02-02-2013, 11:23 AM
I have an CT commercial operators Lic. How do I have a replacement card sent to me?

CHARLES CUE
02-02-2013, 07:33 PM
I have an CT commercial operators Lic. How do I have a replacement card sent to me?

Call the Dept of ag they will steer you in the right direction

Charles Cue