PDA

View Full Version : Marketing Magic

lsylvain
05-22-2007, 08:42 AM
Has anyone used lawncaremarketingmagic.com? To me it seems to be the same gegurgitated information that is in every business book on the market. How in the heck can this guy sell this stuff for $400 a whack?

GreenN'Clean
05-22-2007, 11:18 AM
I've never heard of it and I personally wouldn't pay $400 to some guy for info

WJW Lawn
05-22-2007, 12:16 PM
Lemme guess...he can teach you to make millions...but instead of doing it himself...he'd rather sell you his book. Whatevvvvvvvvv

lsylvain
05-22-2007, 02:09 PM
I definatly would never pay anyone for any info when there is so much out there for free. but then again, maybe it is actaully worth something. I signed up for his free newsletter to see if there was anything worth reading and so far it is all the same marketing 101 stuff you already know. (this ofcourse is sales 101, you make your prospect feel good about themeselves by giving them information that they already now, this of course makes them feel smart, and it also makes them think that the guy selling them is smart.) I want to email him and ask him. "If I purchase your $400.00 program are you going to give me more info than the same reguritaged crap that I got in my community college business 101 class?"

Grits
05-24-2007, 10:25 PM
I signed up for the emails too. Same ole crap. Nice to be reminded of it once in a while though. But $400??? No.