View Full Version : A quick quick 36 question

JD Mowers and Lawn Care
05-22-2007, 04:15 PM
So I have had my eye on the mower for 1-2 moths now. I know there are tons of threads on it and have read lots of em. I hevent found anything about this though. How does it do mowing 90 degree corners with fneces on both sides. I have lots of accounts out here that have them and wondering if I would still need to use a small push mower for the corners? (I do trim along the fence and a little around each corner) Thanks in advance.

05-22-2007, 04:43 PM
like all walk behinds there is going to be a limit to how much of a inside square corner you can get. Because it's short front to back it's going to leave less un-mowed than most other walk behinds but you just clean that up with your string trimmer since you'll be on the fence with that anyway.

05-22-2007, 04:49 PM
the shorter wheelbase should get in there better than other wb. It will get enough that you can trim it up with your trimmer though.

Andy Meadows

05-22-2007, 05:14 PM
You can get real close ...but you will need to finish it off with the trimmer.

JD Mowers and Lawn Care
05-23-2007, 11:45 AM
ok thanks guys. I will be getting one soon. Excited to give it a whirl!

WJW Lawn
05-23-2007, 12:00 PM
Yea like the other guys said...you'll need a trimmer...but not as much trimmer as you would need with other brands. The Quick is compact, but packs a big boy punch! Good luck to you....you wont regret your purchase!