PDA

View Full Version : Great deal

Matts lawn care
05-23-2007, 09:46 PM
Ok I was over at home depot on Monday. I have been looking to get a pressure washer for my lawn equipment. I came across a Excell 2800 psi at 3gpm a 6.5HP Honda GX engine and cat pump. I asked for a price check and the guy said $350.00!! how did I Do. I was also thinking about selling pressure washing to my lawn customers. The main question is do you pros have any tips for a newbie like me. Thanks for the help i will try and get pictures in a day or 2.

squirtgun
05-23-2007, 10:32 PM
The machine is starting point,but it has it's limitations.Low flow being the biggest.There is alot more to pressure washing that blasting dirt.
One of the things I haven't figured out since joining this site is why lawn care services don't try to partner with a pressure washing company in their area and feed each other leads.
The only lawn I cut in mine(and I try to pay someone else when we are booked so I don't have to wash all day and come home to cut grass). If a customer asks me about lawn services they get the phone number of friend who does it.I do the same with painters and other trades when someone asks.We've invested thousands upon thousands of dollars and hours in equipement and learning this trade it's what we specialize in and we don't chase work outside of the scope of what we set the company up for.

Matts lawn care
07-23-2007, 10:18 PM
Here it is!