PDA

View Full Version : Best 36 inch wb's for the $

green-pa
05-24-2007, 01:14 AM
Was possibly in the market for a 36-42 in wb and would like some opinions on who has the most affordable commercial unit that gives u the most bang for the buck. I'm trying to stay under $2000 ( so if possible, i'll purchase a slightly used unit). I've heard a lot about the quick 36. I see some guys and hear that people carry the skags. There's so many different brands out there. I hear a hydro is a lot easier to maintain that a belt drive but they cost a lot more don't they? And if anyone has one for sale in nice condition at a good price please let me know

charmill26
05-24-2007, 01:22 AM
idk what 36 you could get new for 2000 but the quick36 has to be close to that. it is a single hydro and nothing but good reviews for it. dealer support is the main thing wen it comes to other brands. hydros cost more than belts but i think they are worth it

Vikings
05-24-2007, 01:31 AM
What is the ordering delay on a quick 36 these days?

I had a 36" toro t bar ordered over two weeks ago and I'm getting sick of waiting on it.

WJW Lawn
05-24-2007, 07:39 AM
To my knowledge there is no ordering delay on Quick 36's....I think that WAS on the 44...but they are shipping em now from what I can tell on other posts. Took me a couple days to get my Samurai last year.
By the way...Quick 36--best 36 money can buy.

violatorjf
05-24-2007, 02:08 PM
I would do some window shopping at your local equipment dealer and see if any 36's compare in quality & price to the quick 36. I would even tell them you can get a quick 36 delivered to your door for around $2350 (guessing with freight + tax). They should have some models in the $2500 price range so maybe you could sway them to your corner.

MeadowsLawnCare
05-24-2007, 02:48 PM
To my knowledge there is no ordering delay on Quick 36's....I think that WAS on the 44...but they are shipping em now from what I can tell on other posts. Took me a couple days to get my Samurai last year.
By the way...Quick 36--best 36 money can buy.

They are still delayed on the quick44 as of last week. The quick 36 is coming within about 3 business days.

Thanks,
Andy Meadows

irishsoul
05-24-2007, 03:32 PM
The Q-36!!! The best bang for the buck. The best customer service. The best delivery time. The best beast of a machine I could have hoped for at $2,600 with driveway delivery. I promise you that you will be VERY satisfied.

bohiaa
05-24-2007, 03:38 PM
Not saying anything bad about the sopnsors hear. but be dammed sure you check out you dealer WELL before purchasing......

my eXmark dealer wants nothing to do with me, now that I have made a large purchase.....

the guy just acts like he has no time for me.

green-pa
05-25-2007, 04:42 AM
Not saying anything bad about the sopnsors hear. but be dammed sure you check out you dealer WELL before purchasing......

my eXmark dealer wants nothing to do with me, now that I have made a large purchase.....

That's not good. So what if u need service on the unit? Do commercial mowers come with good warranties? If so, then if it's covered, he has to do the repairs right? Exmarks are more expensive than most aren't they? Isn't a 36wb around $3000+ !?

RICHIE K
05-25-2007, 07:01 AM
Ima Gravely mon all the way, BUT I purchased a exmark 36" 5 years ago and knock on wood never one problem

metro36
05-25-2007, 10:36 AM

This is so true. I wont buy from my local dealer for that reason.

BUCKEYE MOWING
05-25-2007, 02:23 PM
All the dealer problems after purchase will not be an issue if you just buy a BOP product ...QUICK 36 or 44 and have some faith in the company and the guys on here who use them in the field daily with never an issue....and....if a problem did arise ...most can be fixed easily by yourself ...and if needed I am sure that Gary at BOP will work with to to solve the issue...Your problem is his problem...

TAZ
05-25-2007, 02:28 PM

You need to use this site and the Exmark contacts here of contact your local Exmark rep and slap some sence into that dealer.

-TAZ

irishsoul
05-25-2007, 03:27 PM
With a Q-36 or 44 service isn't a worry, at all. Next day delivery on most everything is available and Gary is the best I've ever worked with ( of course I mean his staff as well ). The mowers are straight forward and the parts are as generic as they come. From experience I can tell you that they don't just stand behind their product, they actually become business partners with you in all the best ways! If you feel a need to drop 3.5 to 5k on a dual hydro walk behind then go for it. If you are looking for an easy to handle good on slopes light on the turf beast of a machine and you want it for the best price in the industry then it's a no brainer --- the Quick 36 or 44 is the best purchase from beginning to support that you're going to find. I'll happily let anyone test drive mine. Simply the BEST!!

thesargent
05-25-2007, 04:57 PM
im sure ill get bashed for this but.... i purchased a 36 (dual)hydro huskey a couple months ago and am very pleased with it. it has 15 horse KAI engine, with Easy Touch System controls. its built very tough and solid. i got it for 3300.00. it cuts very smooth. it has the hydro pumps and motors in one unit(one for each wheel) and they have cooling fans on top of them. if you have a husqvarna dealer i would say to give them a chance along with the other big names.

N.H.BOY
05-25-2007, 08:16 PM
Does the Quick 36 have pistol grips?? thanks

BUCKEYE MOWING
05-25-2007, 09:19 PM
Does the Quick 36 have pistol grips?? thanks

Yes it does !