PDA

View Full Version : Lowest Price Ever!!!

GroundControlLawnCare
05-25-2007, 04:49 PM
I Have A Hoa Contract That I Been Servicing For About 2 Months Now And The Hoa President Ask Me To Attend A Meeting.so I Did And After It Was Over The Vice President Asked Me To Give A Estimate On His Yard And He Said That He Had A Mexican Mowing It And 2 Others In The Neiborhood .he Told Me That He Asked Him To Mow Higher Cause He Was Scalping The Grass So I Looked At It And It Was Terrible.he Said The Guy Spoke Broken English And Charged Him 55.00 Per Month!!! Well You Get What U Pay For I Ended Up Getting It For 100.00 Per Month And Come To Find Out The Guy Has A Biss Name And No Licence Or Ensured.the Lot Is Almost A 1/4 Acer Lot . Whats Ya'll Opinnion On This? Speak Freely.

Patriot Services
05-25-2007, 09:11 PM
I just picked up a nice res, 15 mins to do the front yard, back yard is a garden I am to stay out of. ( yes ma'am ) The last guy was trying to cut the Floratam at 2" with a 60" ZTR. The yard slopes gently, he scalped the crap out of it. She was paying 15$ a cut. I got it for 120 a month and 600$ to stitch in some new sod. Just finished today, looks like new. I hate the idiots in this field because they lower the bar on us Professionals. How ever they are the source of new work and I ususally get higher prices from people that learned thier lesson about hiring unqualified, unlicensed, uninsured idiots.:usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

quipit
05-25-2007, 10:00 PM
he Said The Guy Spoke Broken English And Charged Him 55.00 Per Month!!! Well You Get What U Pay For I Ended Up Getting It For 100.00 Per Month And Come To Find Out The Guy Has A Biss Name And No Licence Or Ensured.the Lot Is Almost A 1/4 Acer Lot . Whats Ya'll Opinnion On This? Speak Freely.

so....your almost twice as good as the mexican guy? lol

Uranus
05-25-2007, 10:06 PM
Whats Ensured? Is that the vitamin drink for old people?

topsites
05-25-2007, 10:24 PM
- post removed (inappropriate content) -

rob7233
05-25-2007, 10:53 PM
Whats Ensured? Is that the vitamin drink for old people?

Oh, that's Ensure the supplement drink. It helps insure the that elderly for example, get the nutrition they may need. This is not to be mistaken for insure as in Insurance. :drinkup: :drinkup: :laugh:
Just having a little fun here.

bohiaa
05-26-2007, 09:42 AM
I have been running into sit's like this..... " well I can get a mexician to do it for half that....... YES I say,,,, BUT did you know that you can 1099 us ?

that makes us contract labor, and you an employer,,,, so If I see a Mesician doing it.... I WILL CALL IN ON YOU.............

GroundControlLawnCare
05-27-2007, 01:02 AM
I just picked up a nice res, 15 mins to do the front yard, back yard is a garden I am to stay out of. ( yes ma'am ) The last guy was trying to cut the Floratam at 2" with a 60" ZTR. The yard slopes gently, he scalped the crap out of it. She was paying 15$ a cut. I got it for 120 a month and 600$ to stitch in some new sod. Just finished today, looks like new. I hate the idiots in this field because they lower the bar on us Professionals. How ever they are the source of new work and I ususally get higher prices from people that learned thier lesson about hiring unqualified, unlicensed, uninsured idiots.:usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

I DO THIS PART TIME AND HOPE TO DO IT FULL TIME ONE DAY. THIS IS THE SECOND ACCOUNT I GOT BECAUSE OF THIS REASON OR SEMILAR.MY PRICES ARE COMPETITIVE TO THE OTHERS IN THIS AREA SOMETIMES A LITTLE BIT CHEAPER BY 5.00 OR 10.00 A MONTH BECAUSE MY EQUIPMENT IS PAID OFF AND GAS IS MY BIGEST EXSPENCE.I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT LOWBALLERS LONG AS I GETING WORK LIKE I AM BUT I KNOW IF I DID IT FULL TIME I WOULD FEEL THE PAIN OF THIS PROBLEM. THERE IS ALOT OF IT WERE I AM AT.

GroundControlLawnCare
05-27-2007, 01:06 AM
I have been running into sit's like this..... " well I can get a mexician to do it for half that....... YES I say,,,, BUT did you know that you can 1099 us ?

that makes us contract labor, and you an employer,,,, so If I see a Mesician doing it.... I WILL CALL IN ON YOU.............

I COMPLETLY UNDESTAND.LOT OF IT AROUND HERE . NOT RACIEST BUT SAME WORDS HE TOLD ME , JUST QUOTEIN HIM.

Liquidfast
05-27-2007, 01:52 AM
I DO THIS PART TIME AND HOPE TO DO IT FULL TIME ONE DAY. THIS IS THE SECOND ACCOUNT I GOT BECAUSE OF THIS REASON OR SEMILAR.MY PRICES ARE COMPETITIVE TO THE OTHERS IN THIS AREA SOMETIMES A LITTLE BIT CHEAPER BY 5.00 OR 10.00 A MONTH BECAUSE MY EQUIPMENT IS PAID OFF AND GAS IS MY BIGEST EXSPENCE.I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT LOWBALLERS LONG AS I GETING WORK LIKE I AM BUT I KNOW IF I DID IT FULL TIME I WOULD FEEL THE PAIN OF THIS PROBLEM. THERE IS ALOT OF IT WERE I AM AT.

OMFG! Please, please take the money you make from lawn care and invest in your education! Seriously, c'mon. This is grade 5 english for crying out loud! I can see making an error here or there but the computer offers spell check. Heck, it should underline the error immediately!?

How would you even know if you were cheaper than someone else? Can you even read a contract?

echeandia
05-27-2007, 09:09 AM
I Have A Hoa Contract That I Been Servicing For About 2 Months Now And The Hoa President Ask Me To Attend A Meeting.so I Did And After It Was Over The Vice President Asked Me To Give A Estimate On His Yard And He Said That He Had A Mexican Mowing It And 2 Others In The Neiborhood .he Told Me That He Asked Him To Mow Higher Cause He Was Scalping The Grass So I Looked At It And It Was Terrible.he Said The Guy Spoke Broken English And Charged Him 55.00 Per Month!!! Well You Get What U Pay For I Ended Up Getting It For 100.00 Per Month And Come To Find Out The Guy Has A Biss Name And No Licence Or Ensured.the Lot Is Almost A 1/4 Acer Lot . Whats Ya'll Opinnion On This? Speak Freely.

What I want to know is why did you capitalize every word in your post?