PDA

View Full Version : Employees

bohiaa
05-25-2007, 10:43 PM
Does anyone know if killing them, is against the law ?

KTO Enterprises
05-25-2007, 10:50 PM
You just gave me more reasons to stay solo!

Mark13
05-25-2007, 11:02 PM
Would it only be against the law if they are legal? :laugh:

LindblomRJ
05-25-2007, 11:12 PM
What happended?

bohiaa
05-26-2007, 08:36 AM
you dont wanna know.....at first I thought this kid was just stupid, then I thought he was a drama king. " or queen in his case " then I thought his parents were trying to throw him away,,, " my way " then I thought he was testing me to see how much crap I would put up with.....

What's wrong with just doing your job ?

Skimastr105
05-26-2007, 12:23 PM
sounds like a good story...

LindblomRJ
05-26-2007, 12:30 PM
Give the kids two options. Either do the work or go home. No drama.

Patriot Services
05-26-2007, 05:23 PM
Kind of like having a puppy. Keeps you cleaning up after it, whines all the time, chews up everything. Hire someone with a little more experience and a reason to work. Sounds like his parents took away his X-Box unitl he got a job.:usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

PatriotLandscape
05-26-2007, 05:43 PM
you dont wanna know.....at first I thought this kid was just stupid, then I thought he was a drama king. " or queen in his case " then I thought his parents were trying to throw him away,,, " my way " then I thought he was testing me to see how much crap I would put up with.....

What's wrong with just doing your job ?

You hired that kid? I just fired him last week!

I would never stay solo hire people and manage them to make money for you. You can't ride that lawn mower forever.

Mr Priceless
05-26-2007, 06:58 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ROFLMAO!!!!!

i literally almost fell off my chair laughing when i saw the title....but was expecting one of your employees broke something:rolleyes:

sildoc
05-26-2007, 09:12 PM
Pay a little more and get some one that needs little if any direction. It will save you a fortune in the end.

bohiaa
05-26-2007, 09:54 PM
ok I'll tell the story.........

But I'm warning ya..... I dont come out very well....

I placed an ad on a town web site, lawn service seeking young man. part to full time....

this kid calls he's all excited and I told him I would pick him up the next day.
the 1st thing he did was break my line trimmer. broke the screw off that controls the idle... no biggie, I have him weedeating and I'm watching him from time to time . well he's a slacker. u know what I mean... this kid wouldn't move his ass if it was on fire....

Everytime I look up he messing "for lack of better word" with the weedeater head.....
we go to the truck to get water. and he opens the bottle throwing the cap on the ground drinls it up then drops the bottle... I say HAYYYYY

We cut about 7 proptries this day and what was happening was I have to cut then go weedeat.... he wouldn't follow directions.. and he would go frome this tree to that one on the other side of the proptery. then go hit about 1/2 of the fence , then go to the truck....

I would tell him start HEAR.. go there then go there... work you way back to the truck///
he didn't know what was linetrimmed and what wasnt.
we go to this one customer the guy is as good as gold.. he allways comes out and tells me a joke.... Well I gave my kid a push mower and said mow the back yard... I'll show it to you...... I will do the weedeating edging and mow the front... well about the time I was finished the customer comes out and says.. Look if I'm paying 50.00 I want a better job... HAve you seen the back?

I tell him O no.. let me go look... well there are strips about 6 to 7 " wide this kid missed..... TOTALY MISSED... WTF.....

so I had him pick up trash all day... this 1 proptery I cut i blow everything to the creek... so I have to go in reverse to to this...
this kid was in the path of the discharge. so I go to another area....
happly mowing hear he comes... right in the path of the discharge again...
I go to another area and YES hear he comes....

I tell him to go sit in the truck untill I get finished.... Not realizing he's THIS STUPID.... I dont watch what he does.... JUST GO SIT IN THE TRUCK...
HOW CAN YA SCREW THAT UP ??????

I tell ya how you can... he turns the key NOT STARTING THE TRUCK.. and listens to music... well the ac was on.. instead of turning off THE BLOWER for the AC he leaves it on.... for like an hour.... YUP you got it.... DEAD BATTERY....

the customer gives me a jump and I take this KID STRIGHT HOME... give him too much money and say have a nice life.....

Finished RIGHT ? well about 10:30 PM my phone rings, it's his mom....
where is Aaron... hell I dont know I took him home about 2:30 today..
WHAT, you mean he's been missing sence 2:30......
well come to find out, he sneeked out and went to his G/F's house..How do I know this... because his Mom call's me back about 2:30 AM to tell me....
like I was loosing sleep....

Will someone Plz come by and shoot me NOW....

BBL
05-26-2007, 10:17 PM
How old was he?

Mark13
05-27-2007, 01:31 AM
Sounds like you got a real winner with him.

Bigray
05-27-2007, 08:12 AM
Rofl...........................................

LindblomRJ
05-27-2007, 08:13 AM
Thats funny. Wait when mom calls again wondering why you didn't pick up her son.

bohiaa
05-28-2007, 09:26 PM
Thats funny. Wait when mom calls again wondering why you didn't pick up her son.

LOL yea,,, to be honest I had much rather pick up MOM.......:cool2: