PDA

View Full Version : Today was a big day

XterraJohn
05-25-2007, 11:06 PM
Hello everyone. My name is John and I live just outside of Fort Worth, Texas. I've been reading Lawnsite for the past few days attempting to soak up as much information as possible about starting my landscaping business. I've gone back through about the last 30 days, and still going. I was somewhat under the impression that one could just start passing out flyers and mowing. I really appreciate all of the great information on this site about how to start a business the correct way.

Today I applied for a DBA at the county courthouse, called and got my truck's insurance bumped up to commercial, and then signed up for a commercial liability policy. :dancing: Thanks again for all of the great info! I hope that I can help give back to the forum in the future! :usflag:

bohiaa
05-26-2007, 08:38 AM
Soooooooo.... where was the "BIG DAY" part ?

ok, I know I'm stupid, but what am I missing hear ?

Darrin A.
05-26-2007, 09:11 AM
Bohiaa, I think he meant that his "Big Day" was he started his business the right way and is very proud of him self.

CONGRADULATIONS exterrajohn!!!!!! and welcome to the site.

bohiaa
05-26-2007, 09:35 AM
O..........ok.... DUH... sorry...

I missed that part....

congrats,,,, I used to live outside of Dallas, Belive me you will do Quite well,
watch the heat.

Cutman007
05-26-2007, 09:36 AM
Hello everyone. My name is John and I live just outside of Fort Worth, Texas. I've been reading Lawnsite for the past few days attempting to soak up as much information as possible about starting my landscaping business. I've gone back through about the last 30 days, and still going. I was somewhat under the impression that one could just start passing out flyers and mowing. I really appreciate all of the great information on this site about how to start a business the correct way.

Today I applied for a DBA at the county courthouse, called and got my truck's insurance bumped up to commercial, and then signed up for a commercial liability policy. :dancing: Thanks again for all of the great info! I hope that I can help give back to the forum in the future! :usflag:

Congratulations! John, It is a "Big Day" for you! You'll have your bad days too! We all do. But it's worth it. IMO,
"Only in America!"
Good Luck!

Vikings
05-26-2007, 12:14 PM
Maybe it's his birthday.