PDA

View Full Version : license.....

JDWalkbehind
05-26-2007, 12:21 AM
just starting to get licensed and i was woundering what all licenses i need to have and what permit's i have to have? Been trying to figure it out but i want to make sure i have everything right. Don't want to forget anything. Also where to go to get everything i heard you can get most of it on the internet. I would rather go somewhere and talk inperson. Any help would be great thanks!!

nick

JDWalkbehind
05-26-2007, 01:04 PM
any help would be great. thanks

evergreenedmond
05-26-2007, 03:15 PM
I'm not sure about your area, around here all we need is a commercial turf & ornamental license for weed control/fertilization & exterior insecticide & fungicide. Also when we install sprinklers we have to have a licensed plumber handle the tie ins to the main line. You need to talk to someone at your local ag office to find out exactly what you need, they are usually pretty helpful. Good luck

Bill S
05-26-2007, 03:57 PM
Different states have different licensing requirements. Good luck with the business.

JDWalkbehind
05-26-2007, 09:49 PM
Thanks for the help. i'll have to check to see if we have an ag center. might be in the court house thanks again. Any other advice would be apperciated. thanks

nick