PDA

View Full Version : What does your truck do?

gobblet
05-26-2007, 11:32 PM
Spend alot of time in 04 GMC 2500 hd pickup and put alot of $ into it just was wondering what everbody else have invested in there #1 truck?
Truckcraft insert
PIAA fog lights
PIAA reverse lights
reverse alarm
sirus radio installed
aftermarket radio, sub & amp.
Westin grill guard
Westin side steps
Hood Visor
Window Visors

TriPLandscaping
05-27-2007, 07:57 AM
I too spend some money on my truck. I absotuly love this beast. Its a 2500hd 4x4.
I went throught two exhoust systems first was just a flowmaster 40 series.
2nd [current] is flowmaster 50 series with swept sides and 3.5 slash cut. Slash cut makes em look alot bigger. I have $800 in exhaust.
Blackouts all the way around
Billet grille
Alpine head unit
6x9's in front doors.[dont ask how i did it]
CB installed where cassett player used to be.
Dual antennas.
Set of all terrains and set of regular tires.
K&n intake
Hypertech power prgrammer.
Line of fire.
Thts it for now. Not much but truck looks great when clean.
I am going to get a set of torsion keys and lift blocks for the back

grassmanak
05-27-2007, 08:51 AM
Old Truck
2005 gmc denali cew
4 Jl audio 10w1's
2 Jl audio 300/2
1 Jl audio 500/1
MB quart QSD 216's
MB quart QSD 213's
Python 881xp
pansonic 9500 over monitor
panasonic 7400series indash
Lowrance iway 500c GPS system
timbrens front and rear
dual optima yellow tops
SOS 4 corner strobes 90watt
ecco overhead rotator
other goodies im sure as well.

Sydenstricker Landscaping
05-27-2007, 10:12 AM
My truck gets me from point A to point B and even point C, and back. It makes me money and looks good in the process. Eventually it will have some gooidies like headers and flowmaster exhaust.

My old truck: 1994 GMC Sierra 2500 4x4 SL
Flowmaster delta 40 series duals 2 1/4 inch pipes with 3 inch tips under the bumper, gibson shorty headers, 3 inch body lift, 285/75/16 BFG all terrains on American Racing alloy's, Whelen corner strobes, MSD Ignition coil, K&N intake and filter, Alpine head unit, Pioneer 4 way 6x9's, Alpine 4x6's, Mossy Oak camo seat covers, 2 KC daylighters on the back bumper (used at night for backing up while plowing and spreading salt), Buyers salt spreader, Meyer EZ mount 7.5 ft plow. I got rid of it though last year due to the trans getting bad. I wish I wouldnt have ever gotten rid of it. I still kick myself:hammerhead:

LindblomRJ
05-27-2007, 10:26 AM
96 Chevrolet K2500 Extended cab. Alpine head unit. Gooseneck hitch. Tires with about 4000 miles on them. CB Radio. Delta diamond plate tool box.

79 Ford F150. Flatbed. Sony head unit (CD player) 5 1/2" speakers in the doors. Seats that need to be re done. Door panels are in my basement. Dents and scraped on both fenders. - tractor induced. Glassback mullfers on 300 six cylinder. 15MPG loaded and tuned correctly. Driving at 55 MPH. Found brand new OEM hub caps and 3 used OEM hub caps for $10.00 on auction last weekend.

twj721
05-27-2007, 04:12 PM
just a 2004 f250xlt SUPER DUTY WITH 58,000MILES WITH A 6.0 powerstoke which I am proud to say the cab has ONLY BEEN OFF 1 TIME SO FAR ,crew cab 2 wheel drive long bed , hideaway Gn Hitch , limo tint on back half of window legal tint on others , sprayed in bed liner ,husky liner floor mats and that is about all BOSS will not let me do exhaust upgrade says when this one wears out then you can upgrade women just sometimes do not understand our way of thinking

Tadams
05-27-2007, 09:39 PM
My truck has alot of dirt and grass in it!

SiteSolutions
05-27-2007, 11:16 PM
My main truck for the past year has been my 84 GMC C7000 w/ 9 yard bed. Needs work. Got tired of sinking money in it, and it still needs a couple grand worth of work to be road safe and run right (4mpg and backfires a lot). Right rear brake caliper is blown up and plugged off. Rear seals leaking - both sides. Exhaust leaks. Wrong size carb put on by previous owner. Giant dump bed works good, plus the lettering is nice and the paint ain't too bad. Previous owner put some shiny 22" wheel covers on and they help keep it looking clean.

Got an '03 F-350 SRW Crew Cab Long Bed w/ 6.0 Power Smoke last Monday and it will be my #1 for the next few years I hope. So far, I've added a tool box / fuel transfer tank combo. It came with a sprayed-in bedliner and a little fifty-cent compass stuck on the dash. I think the previous owner was a retired couple; looks like they just pulled a fifth wheel travel trailer with it.

Think I might add strobes in the head / tail lights for safety. Maybe. And I am going to put some money into lettering on the sides, and some tint on the front side windows to keep the heat out. Otherwise, it's pretty much perfect like it sets.

Scag48
05-28-2007, 03:17 AM
I'm sorry to say that both my dad's trucks and my own aren't too impressive, just typical work trucks that don't have much in the way of aftermarket stuff. We did have an '01 Ford F450 7.3 with a 12 foot flatbed that I used as a service truck. Had a 100 gallon diesel transfer tank, dual underbody boxes, Tommy Lift gate, 36" topside boxes, a compressor/generator bolted to the flatbed, dual strobes mounted on top of the headache rack, backup alarm, 2 rear facing floodlights, truck stocked full of tools, chains, binders, etc.. Loved this truck, had to let it go as we were downsizing a little, but it was great having everything I needed in the truck all the time.

02DURAMAX
05-28-2007, 07:38 AM
Not to many things on my 02 2500HD SILVERADO.....

285/75R16 MT/R Tires
Rancho Shocks
AEM Brute Force Intake System
2" Wheel Spacers
Projector Head Lights
Clear LED Roof Cab Lights
LED Tail Lights

And some other thing too....Just cant remmember rt. now....too tired..