PDA

View Full Version : NPR or 1 ton dump

mike33087
05-27-2007, 04:45 PM
Thinking about getting a dupm truck. I love the looks of the F350 - F650 same thing with the chevys but the prices seem insane. So I was looking at the NPR's cause the price with the dump bodies are aroun 28k. Lots of things going through my head like capcity (would like to safely handle 8 yards of mulch) MPG, maintenance and repair costs, ability to sand and plow.......and the list goes on

so im lookin for responses from you guys that have gone through these choices and what you ended up with. Also want the best bang for my buck

thanks guys
mike

lawn king
05-27-2007, 04:55 PM
NPR'S are way more truck than any 1 ton!

gene gls
05-27-2007, 09:39 PM
Thinking about getting a dupm truck. I love the looks of the F350 - F650 same thing with the chevys but the prices seem insane. So I was looking at the NPR's cause the price with the dump bodies are aroun 28k. Lots of things going through my head like capcity (would like to safely handle 8 yards of mulch) MPG, maintenance and repair costs, ability to sand and plow.......and the list goes on

so im lookin for responses from you guys that have gone through these choices and what you ended up with. Also want the best bang for my buck

thanks guys
mike

Thats why I went with a Mitsi.

Travel'n Trees
05-29-2007, 12:15 AM
you get what you pay for!!

LawnScapers of Dayton
05-29-2007, 06:58 AM
I can get 8 yards of mulch on my dump trailer......is that an option since cost is the issue???