PDA

View Full Version : First Install without the Boss

tjsquickcuts
05-28-2007, 08:29 AM
With no rain in WEEEEEEEEKKKKKKSSSSS, we have been able to get in a lot of installs because we haven't had any delays in our maintenance schedule due to rain, equipment, etc....We have been so busy with installs that I have had to allow my two Landscape guys to start doing some projects without me so that I can run estimates and do other small jobs. These are some pics of their first Landscape Stone install without me around to supervise and assist(Do all the detail work) lol.....I was a little disappointed with the bed edging, they didn't trim the shrubs, and the flowers were a little off, but all in all it turned out okay. No damage to the irrigation line or Sprinklers thank God, and it only took them about 6 Hours to complete the whole job start to finish. I did stop by a few times to check on progress, but didnt want to stay to long because had soooo much to get done yesterday. It was a total of 6.5 tons of White Egg Rock, and about 6 Flats of flowers. The lady kinda ticked me off yesterday, because I tried to up sell her on some azalea's around the sides and some roses along the back and she said no, but now she wants it after all the stones are down. I sorta shook my head, and told her I would get to it when I could, but will try to get it done on Tuesday.

Here are the Before Photos....

tjsquickcuts
05-28-2007, 08:41 AM
here are the after photos....will get more pics once the azalea's and rose's are installed. Oooh, and in the first pic, you will see what I find so crazy. The Divided the Property with a Tree, which belongs to our homeowner, but the bed on the other side Belongs to the Neighbor and he was acting like a @$$hole when I asked him could we just Cover the entire tree so that it wouldn't look so tacky.....;) this was the look he gave me, and said No thank you, and this was the look I gave him:confused: ....So had to make due....

tjsquickcuts
05-28-2007, 08:43 AM
a few more.....

tjsquickcuts
05-28-2007, 08:50 AM
A few pics of their First mulch Job about 2 weeks ago. 6 Yards or Brown Mulch, and a (free) :cool2: flower bed included with some old flowers from another job that I needed to get rid of before they died....

Here are the Before Pics....

tjsquickcuts
05-28-2007, 08:55 AM
Here are the after Pics....Only cover a Foot of the Side hill, and nothing but pine straw around the left side of the home because of all the Trees and how the home was located in the neighborhood.

tjsquickcuts
05-28-2007, 09:00 AM
more after pics...as you will see in some of the pics, this was on a day we got a sip of rain....and thats was all....just enough to wet the street. Sad thing is we were expecting about .5 inch.

tjsquickcuts
05-28-2007, 09:04 AM
More after pics.....I was up early thinking it was time to get going, but remember we are off today.....So I was bored and decided to start posting pics....Will post more after I wash the trucks.....