PDA

View Full Version : Starting up-How much to charge?

kevinlane
05-28-2007, 10:51 AM
I have recently started up a landscape business. I am a little confused on what I should charge. I hear some $100 a month, some $45..... I also do landscape design and cleanouts, I've been screwed already by under quoting jobs. I was quoting an hourly, every client I had wanted to squabble about the hours, and under payed me. So I have a few lawns I do for $50 a month-bi weeks. Still not sure what I should charge and how to get more business to pay for the new machines I recently bought. Any input would be great. Thanks.

lawnman_scott
05-28-2007, 11:01 AM
I charge no less than $65 for every other week. An every week account will be over $100. Just depends on what it includes. This is a monthly charge year round even in the winter when we do it every 2-4 weeks. Dont let the customer dictate pricing to you or you will never make it.

MJStrain
05-28-2007, 10:49 PM
I charge no less than $65 for every other week. An every week account will be over $100. Just depends on what it includes. This is a monthly charge year round even in the winter when we do it every 2-4 weeks. Dont let the customer dictate pricing to you or you will never make it.

When giving a monthly rate how long do you let the grass get to before cutting?