PDA

View Full Version : ExMark Lazer Z HP Won't Start

VisionMan
05-30-2007, 10:00 AM
I was mowing last night and the mower was running fine. All of a sudden it just cut off. When you tried to restart, it would do nothing when the key was turned. It made no noise or anything. I checked the battery and all connections and all seemed to be fine. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem may be?

khouse
05-30-2007, 02:18 PM
Make sure the connection to the ignition switch has not fallen off. Then start checking and/or jumping across the safety switches starting with the seat switch. Is the blade engagement switch off? Do you have a volt meter of test light?

VisionMan
05-30-2007, 02:23 PM
Khouse: I am by no means an electrical expert. Can you give me more details as to what I need to do? I do have a test light. As far as I know, the PTO is disengaged. The mower quit in the middle of mowing.

khouse
05-30-2007, 02:54 PM
1st check all fuses you can find. If no help then take a jumper wire or wires and remove the seat switch connector. Jump across the same color wires in the connector to eliminate the switch. Then try to crank it up. That's just a starting point.