PDA

View Full Version : Pre emergant with round up

Drew Gemma
05-30-2007, 11:40 PM
What do you guys do so you are not spraying all the time snap shot is okay if you get it down early in the beds but I like something I can fill in the cracks and curbs plus the beds and then that spot is done for the year.

Orizlyin but get complaints on orange staining for 10 days boho the stuff works all season one app. Using dimensoin 2ew sales rep gave me a free sample how long soes it last what is effectiveness also what are you guys using. I hate spraying all the time wasted labor. wasted chemical

procut
05-31-2007, 01:00 AM
Triox works decent. I think it is being sold under the name Ground Clear now.

anthonyr
05-31-2007, 12:05 PM
Preen - pre emergant

Drew Gemma
05-31-2007, 08:32 PM
preen is worthless snapshot is 2 as strong

godzilla
06-02-2007, 11:21 PM
I use Sahara SG, but am very careful about where I make the applications.

Lawnamus
06-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Sahara sterilizes the soil for a year, its effective as long as you don't have an idiot spraying it. Its like for areas around wrip wrap, volleyball courts, and yes cracks but whatever it touches...........by by ......One guy I know sprayed it and wasn't paying attention to the weather and had serious run off, needless to say the 2 canopy distance rule went out the window and the tree died. Look into Ronstar. 3 months control, drop in 2 disolvable baggies in a 3-4 gallon full tank. Good to go. Ronstar is a pre-emergent not a killer like Sahara.

Drew Gemma
06-04-2007, 10:52 PM
yeah steraliants are to dangerous they can be absorbed through the roots. Pre m is the way to go orizlyin is the best so far but orange staining gets my customers mad. dimension 2ew just isn't cutting it.