PDA

View Full Version : NCMA Logo

GreenMonster
05-31-2007, 08:36 PM
Does anybody know where to find the NCMA logo -- a high quality version that is fit for print?

Ground Effects NH
05-31-2007, 09:14 PM
Mark, I have this one. You probably have already seen this one. How did you make out on the test. I received a 97

GreenMonster
05-31-2007, 09:24 PM
Thanks, Bill. That should suffice.

Is there a place on their website where they have this stuff?

I got a 95. Adam got a 97.... so of course anytime he makes a mistake now, I tell him his 97 don't mean chit, lol

McKeeLand
05-31-2007, 10:21 PM
great! now everybody on this forum will be claiming NCMA certified tomorrow.

GreenMonster
06-19-2007, 09:44 PM
OK, I need a hi quality ICPI logo too. Anybody know where to find that one?

lawnkid
06-20-2007, 02:46 PM
Mark, I would order one of those stickers you can buy from them and photcopy it.
McKee,
sure guys can claim to be ICPI but if the customer looks at the website and sees they are not listed, well then you have a liar. I passed the ICPI class on March 30th and still have not received my certificate but my name has been on the website for over a month. ????? I feel like I am a scamartist telling people I asm and to look at the website because I have no certificate to show yet.

McKeeLand
06-21-2007, 10:14 PM
I was mostly joking when i posted that, bu had you read this post earlier you would have seen that it had a large NCMA cert attached to the post. it since been removed. that logo is hard to come by. i tried finding it before i got my packet in the mail and could not find a image that could be copied. i don't really care if they can verify their credentials or not on the web, i cant stand when there are guys driving around claiming to be certified this and that on there trucks and they aren't.