PDA

View Full Version : Driveway & Walkway on a Budget, Redwood NY

kensiowlee
06-01-2007, 10:22 AM
:usflag: Hello to the forum, I really enjoy this website. I am looking for help with a driveway, and walkway installation using paving stones on a home located in Redwood, NY. are there any recommendations that anyone could make. Of Course I am on a budget. I want to get this done prior to my re-deployment back to Iraq. I wanted to see the finished product prior to leaving. This will really improve my family's morale as well while I am gone. I am not from around here so I am looking for expert opinions. The area size is roughly 5000 SQ FT. I have a Ram 2500 CTD so it needs to support the parking of that. Thank you all in advance for your opinions, advice and recommendations. Ken & Siow Lee

PatriotLandscape
06-01-2007, 12:18 PM
What is the budget? your looking at about 60k.

kensiowlee
06-01-2007, 05:18 PM
WOW, I guess I should have known that, I also have been strongly thinking to try it on my own buying pavers somewhere. I have a block leave coming up in the third week in July. Maybe I could just hire someone to help me. Sort of help me / lead me on the job? I am sure going to need some help or sell some plasma to get this done! LOL

hoskm01
06-02-2007, 09:46 AM
Thats a lot of work to do with "some help". Sounds like you have a bit of planning and prep work to do before you dive any further into this. If you carry on, this is a great place for assistance, just dont expect everyone to walk you through every step. Good luck.

mrusk
06-02-2007, 04:23 PM
This is not a DIY project. Spend the 60-75k to have it done professionally or don't do it.