PDA

View Full Version : Limited Commercial Landscape Exam

smyoung
06-01-2007, 03:11 PM
I am going to attend the class and take the test for my license next week. Can anyone tell me how difficult the test is? I have all study materials needed, but these books I purchased are very extensive. Any help?

Ric
06-01-2007, 05:07 PM
smyoung

IMHO the test is not all that difficult. However it never hurts to be over prepared. The real reason you want to study all the Material is for your own Education. You will use most of what you study sooner or later. By studying those book you will also know where to find answer long after the test when you need information for a job.

smyoung
06-01-2007, 06:54 PM
No--- it is a FIRE ANT Love It!! Thanks for the input

IMHO the test is not all that difficult. However it never hurts to be over prepared. The real reason you want to study all the Material is for your own Education. You will use most of what you study sooner or later. By studying those book you will also know where to find answer long after the test when you need information for a job.[/QUOTE]

smyoung
06-01-2007, 06:55 PM
No--- it is a FIRE ANT Love It!! Thanks for the input

Ric
06-01-2007, 07:33 PM
Smyoung

Your Limited landscape license will limited your legal ability to treat Fire Ants. A pound can of Acephate (Brand Name Orthene) will have a seal after the Cap is removed. Using a Ice Pick, Punch several hole to make a Salt Shaker type applicator in the Seal. Just a small Shake will treat a Ant Hill and works in under an hour.

Nathan Robinson
06-01-2007, 07:55 PM
know the difference between accute and chronic toxicity, how long your license is valid after passing the exam, the difference between label and labeling, triple rinse method, how to address a spill, who to call in case of a spill, calibrating, and all that stuff. Everything I just mentioned is on the test. 3b, and the core....