PDA

View Full Version : Just got my new mower

TimmayB4
06-03-2007, 10:39 PM
I jsust got a kubota ZG20 with 48inch deck. I picked it up last week shooped around one guy wanted 7000, another guy 6400, the third guy my dad knows got it to me for 5700.
Is a great machine I love it. Was looking at the exmark Hp but the kubota seemed so much stronger and nicer. Just wonder what everyone thought about the Kubota's I love mine, and am proud as He!! of it.

Grits
06-04-2007, 01:41 AM
Congrats! Personally I think Kubotas are tough.

Novaowner
06-04-2007, 08:00 AM
I jsust got a kubota ZG20 with 48inch deck. I picked it up last week shooped around one guy wanted 7000, another guy 6400, the third guy my dad knows got it to me for 5700.
Is a great machine I love it. Was looking at the exmark Hp but the kubota seemed so much stronger and nicer. Just wonder what everyone thought about the Kubota's I love mine, and am proud as He!! of it.

I got a Kubota ZG23, it's got a 54" deck. I bought it this past fall. So far I love it too. I mow about 11 yards per week so far and it's been holding up fine. I bought a mulching kit for almost $300, but two of the blades were striking each other....what noise and sparks! I ground a little off one of the blades and it's fine now. I was surprised Kubota let something like that get to the customer.

The mulching kit works fine on shorter grass but you have to slow down pretty good if the grass is very tall, which some customers let it get knee high!

Good luck with yours, hopefully you'll like yours as much as I love mine.