PDA

View Full Version : Pressure Washing / Gutter Cleaning

grassfly
06-04-2007, 11:26 AM
I am adding these jobs to my business, does anybody have any sample contracts or agreements that I could use.
Thanks for any replys.

grassfly
06-05-2007, 01:19 PM
Come on guys, help the new guy out. I have got to bid my first job for pressure washing Friday!!!

grassfly
06-05-2007, 01:21 PM
I am adding these jobs to my business, does anybody have any sample bid sheets or service agreements that I could use.
Thanks for any replys.

Patriot Services
06-06-2007, 09:15 AM
I have been doing wash jobs too. Your best bet is to call a couple of places and see what the going rates are. I have flat fees for all the standard stuff, house, driveway, roof. Try to sell them on a whole house deal as set up takes the most time. Use bio soaps so you dont kill the landscape. The biggest thing is a comprehensive list of do's and dont's for the customer. You can do a lot of damage, open windows, poor caulking, rotten wood can easily be blamed on you. I make the customer read and initial each point. I also show them where wood rot and paint peeling are likely to occur. I usually get 450-500 on a whole property, single story 2000sq ft house. A surface cleaner, extended wand and at least 4000psi help greatly.If this work was steadier I would probably do it full time instead of just a side option.:usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

rubiconlawn
06-08-2007, 01:41 AM
Thanks for this post and patriot's reply. Good stuff for me!