PDA

View Full Version : We're making Fluid Film baseball caps!

Dano50
06-06-2007, 06:39 PM
We are looking into getting some Fluid Film (http://www.eurekafluidfilm.com)baseball caps made. We'll be running some type of contest to give them away once they are done. I'd like to know what kind of caps you most like to wear (cotton or wool) and what type of adjustable straps you prefer. Oh, and one color or two tone?

Go Fluid Film! :cool2:

Supper Grassy
06-06-2007, 06:49 PM
Fluid Film all the way

Dano50
06-06-2007, 07:07 PM
Hey, it might be even more fun to hear some suggestions for the contest. If you have any ideas, just throw them out there.

nmez21
06-06-2007, 08:58 PM
My favorite hat that I ever had was a 15% wool, 85% acrylic (sp.) mix, OTTO brand cap. I don't pay a whole lot of attention to many materials and their %'s, but this one worked nicely for 6 years.

Ric3077
06-06-2007, 09:26 PM
2 tone looks nice...

BUCKEYE MOWING
06-06-2007, 09:27 PM
2 Tone Flex Fit !!

Prime Cut Lawns LLC
06-07-2007, 12:04 AM
Can I bid on your cap project? My family owns a promotional product company in Springfield, MO. I work there in the winter months. We use the NIKE factory in China for all our caps. I'd love to come up with several designs for you...They will make me 7 spec-samples at no charge, any design you can think of...Even caps with lights built in the visors! Very cool!!! If your interested, all I need is your logo in an illustrator file and I'll send them your way. No strings attached, if you don't like them you just got 7 more that you can give away. Our prices "usually" can't be beat. Let me know.

Dano50
06-07-2007, 10:57 AM
Can I bid on your cap project? My family owns a promotional product company in Springfield, MO. I work there in the winter months. We use the NIKE factory in China for all our caps. I'd love to come up with several designs for you...They will make me 7 spec-samples at no charge, any design you can think of...Even caps with lights built in the visors! Very cool!!! If your interested, all I need is your logo in an illustrator file and I'll send them your way. No strings attached, if you don't like them you just got 7 more that you can give away. Our prices "usually" can't be beat. Let me know.

Sure! Let me get things worked out on this end and I'll shoot you a PM.

Thanks!

Dan

Prime Cut Lawns LLC
06-07-2007, 11:05 AM
Sure! Let me get things worked out on this end and I'll shoot you a PM.

Thanks!

Dan

Sounds great! If I'm allowed to put my e-mail address on here you can send it direct. steg@gopromoter.com hope this works!

Thx for the opportunity

S.

mcwlandscaping
06-07-2007, 11:07 AM
2 Tone Flex Fit !!
i second that!!

for a contest....i don't know, if i dont' win one ide like to buy one!! fluid film all way.

flathead
06-07-2007, 11:17 AM
Anything but a trucker cap!!!

Allens LawnCare
06-13-2007, 03:35 PM
Gotta go with the Flexfit hats.....how do we win one.??????

Dano50
06-14-2007, 10:13 AM
Once we are close to getting the caps done, I'll announce the rules to the contest. If you have any good ideas for the contest, let's hear them!