PDA

View Full Version : Professionals

grassfly
06-07-2007, 02:02 AM
This thread is directed to all the professional Pressure/Power Washers!

I have purchased the book "Profit in Power Washing" and it has some useful information in it. But what I can't understand is, what is the mixture the pro's use for certain situations? Is there another book I could purchase to find out this information? Or can somebody email me this information?
When you first started how did ya'll find out what mixtures work best like certain soaps and chemicals, and what ratios did you mix?

I don't know maybe I am just inexperienced or stupid or something, but some of the information ya'll have is incredible!!

I am trying to get my business off the ground and make a career out of pressure washing if there is any information that ya'll could give it would be greatly appreciated. I know the pro's are busy people but maybe somebody could give me some information and steer me into the right direction.

thanks,
grassfly

squirtgun
06-07-2007, 10:54 AM
grassfly,
Some of the best info on pressure washing is on similar forums to this.Do a google search for pressure washing forums.Using the search tool on each BBS will give you plenty of reading and info.
If you can't find the answers you need post and someone will help you with the info.

squirtgun
06-07-2007, 02:19 PM
grassfly,
I can't use PM's on this site so post an email so I can email you the site we talked about earlier.

grassfly
06-08-2007, 12:50 AM
My e-mail adress is harp817@bellsouth.net

thanks,
grassfly