PDA

View Full Version : Iz4819

flathead
06-07-2007, 11:56 AM
I just wanted to let you know that I purchased an IZ4819 this spring and it is an exceptional mower for the money. I'm pretty much a Stihl and Redmax handheld guy, but your mower is outstanding! The dealer support is outstanding as well at the p.o.p., which makes all the difference, as I am sure you know.

T Total Lawncare
06-07-2007, 12:37 PM
That tunnel ram deck doesnt play around does it?
Mine will suck a mole out of his home and launch him across the driveway! Didnt know what it was at first til i saw some red residue on the grass shoot!

flathead
06-07-2007, 01:03 PM
I traded an Exmark 48" HP on it with a Trivantage deck. I have not used the Triton, but i can say that I like the Tunnelram better than the Trivantage, Ultracut, and the original JD 7-Irons. I am happier with this mower than any of the others I have had.

T Total Lawncare
06-07-2007, 02:35 PM
The biggest difference i have seen between the triton and the older exmark decks is the deepness of it. i think the spindles are still ungreasable. i cant figure out why there still so reluctant to change that. anyway the tunnelram is still a inch deeper than the triton for all thats worth. but i still like the way that tunnelram disentigrates grass and anything else that gets sucked into it.

flathead
06-07-2007, 02:50 PM
The biggest difference i have seen between the triton and the older exmark decks is the deepness of it. i think the spindles are still ungreasable. i cant figure out why there still so reluctant to change that. anyway the tunnelram is still a inch deeper than the triton for all thats worth. but i still like the way that tunnelram disentigrates grass and anything else that gets sucked into it.

Me too!!!!!