PDA

View Full Version : nice dealer!

dcgreenspro
06-08-2007, 09:28 AM
My 777 has been leaving a terrible cut. I have leveled the deck, checked tire pressure, replaced deck belt, etc. Basically, everything you could do in order to change the quality of cut. I call the dealer and tell him what's going on. He tells me to bring it in and he will handle the rest. I get there and he's got three other salesmen and the head mechanic waiting for me. I explain the problem and they were all puzzled as to how my cut was poor. They take the mower and bring me the 72in. 997 to use while this is being fixed. Best salesmen/dealer ever. Hope everyone else gets this kind of support.

J&R Landscaping
06-08-2007, 09:37 AM
Where are you in PA?

dcgreenspro
06-08-2007, 09:47 AM
west grove near oxford

tallimeca
06-08-2007, 11:55 AM
hope they get yours fixed soon, but with what they gave you, i'm sure your in now hurry!:clapping:

DBL
06-08-2007, 12:09 PM
whered you go atlantic tractor

rodfather
06-08-2007, 05:52 PM
nice to hear when someone (dealer) goes out of their way for ya :clapping:

puppypaws
06-08-2007, 09:55 PM
My 777 has been leaving a terrible cut. I have leveled the deck, checked tire pressure, replaced deck belt, etc. Basically, everything you could do in order to change the quality of cut. I call the dealer and tell him what's going on. He tells me to bring it in and he will handle the rest. I get there and he's got three other salesmen and the head mechanic waiting for me. I explain the problem and they were all puzzled as to how my cut was poor. They take the mower and bring me the 72in. 997 to use while this is being fixed. Best salesmen/dealer ever. Hope everyone else gets this kind of support.

If this guy is a big JD farm equipment dealer and you got that kind of attention on a less that $9,000.00 zero turn mower he is definitely one of very, very few dealers that would treat you as well as he did. Most of the big farm equipment dealers will push you down the line for a farmer that spends 1/2 million a year with them and we can all understand this.

That would be something interesting to find out if the LCO's get top notch service from JD dealers that are also big in farm equipment.

My father owned a JD dealership at one time and I can tell you now if it was during harvest or planting time you could forget them worrying about a lawn mower.

lawns Etc
06-08-2007, 09:58 PM
That kind of service is the only reason I use my Dixie Dealer he is awesome,Better than the machine, had tons of loaners and he will stay till 10PM and wait for you if need be, Walts Dixie Chopper