PDA

View Full Version : Exmark TT Drivetrain Problem - Please Help me Out

Skimastr105
06-09-2007, 01:10 PM
I have an Exmark TT with pistol grip controls. It is the 60inch trivantage deck with the 23hp Kohler Command Pro engine. Approx. 1400 Hours on the mower.

After the mower warms up... (about 20 minutes of mowing), I hear a clicking noise coming from the right hydro. For the first 20 minutes, the mower functions perfectly, and then the clicking starts. The hydro loses pull and the machine veers to the right. I replaced the right wheel motor due to the fact it was leaking fluid and flushed the hydraulic system. What could my problem be? Does anyone have any ideas?

Feel free to PM me, reply to the thread, or call me at 616-560-0790.

Thank you so much,
Alec Kolenda

fiveoboy01
06-09-2007, 01:46 PM
Is the clicking coming from the pump or the wheel motor?

Maybe you have a pump going out?

jrc lawncare
06-09-2007, 02:14 PM
I have an Exmark TT with pistol grip controls. It is the 60inch trivantage deck with the 23hp Kohler Command Pro engine. Approx. 1400 Hours on the mower.

After the mower warms up... (about 20 minutes of mowing), I hear a clicking noise coming from the right hydro. For the first 20 minutes, the mower functions perfectly, and then the clicking starts. The hydro loses pull and the machine veers to the right. I replaced the right wheel motor due to the fact it was leaking fluid and flushed the hydraulic system. What could my problem be? Does anyone have any ideas?

Feel free to PM me, reply to the thread, or call me at 616-560-0790.

Thank you so much,
Alec Kolenda I had this sound from my 2005 tthp, check wheel motor bolts the ones that hold wheel motor in place. Mine had loosened up. good luck.

Skimastr105
06-10-2007, 01:22 PM
Any other ideas?

Thanks for your help.