PDA

View Full Version : It came today!!!

Capemay Eagle
06-11-2007, 05:43 PM
The new Mini showed up around 3:30 and all I can say is WOW!! Who ever thought cutting your lawn could be fun..It is like Christmas day..

DUSTYCEDAR
06-11-2007, 05:44 PM
looks great good luck

Grass Cake
06-11-2007, 06:04 PM
Anyone else notice how far the deck is pitched?

If that pics not tricking my already weak eyes,i would check that high pitched hot rod before you
mow.

Capemay Eagle
06-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Anyone else notice how far the deck is pitched?

If that pics not tricking my already weak eyes,i would check that high pitched hot rod before you
mow.
The deck is in the up postion.

Harrity
06-11-2007, 06:40 PM
:cool:

If you don't mind me asking, what was the out the door price?

KS_Grasscutter
06-11-2007, 06:45 PM
The deck is in the up postion.

But it does look lower in the front by quite a bit, a good half inch maybe?

Capemay Eagle
06-11-2007, 07:08 PM
But it does look lower in the front by quite a bit, a good half inch maybe?
It is fine I checked it. When the deck is in the up postion it tends to look tilted. When you drop the deck to the cut setting it levels out.

Capemay Eagle
06-11-2007, 07:17 PM
:cool:

If you don't mind me asking, what was the out the door price?
$3965.00 Tax included, and delivered to my door. I could have probably done better, but I went through a local dealer which is 15 minutes up the street and they did not charge to deliver. Any parts or problems, I don't have to travel far from home..

nmurph
06-12-2007, 08:01 AM
The new Mini showed up around 3:30 and all I can say is WOW!! Who ever thought cutting your lawn could be fun..It is like Christmas day..

i hate to say i told you so, but you were warned!!!!!!!! say good bye to the wife/girlfriend/children, there's a new lady in you life and she's a Hustler!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

now you have an excuse to buy more tools like a good handheld blower, a commercial trimmer with the edger attachment, hedge trimmers and maybe a saw. i recommend a nice shade of orange with five letters in the name. you will also need several sprayers (at least one backpack model and one pull behind), a spreader, shovels, hoes, rakes, a tool box of wrenches, etc....oh yeah, and a manhouse to store and work on it all!!!

Capemay Eagle
06-12-2007, 04:24 PM
i hate to say i told you so, but you were warned!!!!!!!! say good bye to the wife/girlfriend/children, there's a new lady in you life and she's a Hustler!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

now you have an excuse to buy more tools like a good handheld blower, a commercial trimmer with the edger attachment, hedge trimmers and maybe a saw. i recommend a nice shade of orange with five letters in the name. you will also need several sprayers (at least one backpack model and one pull behind), a spreader, shovels, hoes, rakes, a tool box of wrenches, etc....oh yeah, and a manhouse to store and work on it all!!!

You were right!!. We have some severe storms rolling in back to back today so I cannot take my new girlfriend out for a spin today :( As far as the orange shade with five letter, I have been hinting around the house all week for FATHERS DAY!!!. Hoping for a new toy Sunday.

capelawncare.com
06-12-2007, 07:09 PM
Dear Fellow Eagles Fan,

While I can appreciate your need for a nice mower.... If i lived in your neck of woods, I would have spent that cash on a membership to Avalon CC or Shoregate.

Well maybe after playing Shoregate, I would have spent it at the Ocean Drive.
Yep thats it the OD for sure!

Good Luck!
Go Eagles!

Capemay Eagle
06-13-2007, 10:07 AM
Dear Fellow Eagles Fan,

While I can appreciate your need for a nice mower.... If i lived in your neck of woods, I would have spent that cash on a membership to Avalon CC or Shoregate.

Well maybe after playing Shoregate, I would have spent it at the Ocean Drive.
Yep thats it the OD for sure!

Good Luck!
Go Eagles!

You must be a Sea Isle guy??. I have played Avalon a few times, but have not tried Shoregate yet. I myself like Sand barrens, ranked in the top 100..These couses are nice, but I don't think that they are worth $90.00+ rates they get for a round. I drive a hour west and play more challanging and bigger couses for a 1/4 of the price. Some even give lunch and a beer at the turn.
As far as the Ocean Drive, I wen't a few times, but I always liked the Springfield the best..

capelawncare.com
06-13-2007, 10:39 AM
Upper Township actually. The Sand Barrens is a nice course. Have you played Twisted Dunes in EHT yet? If you like the Sand Barrens, you would love Twisted.

I agree they are bit pricey. Everything "down the shore" is. I miss the Shore in the summertime.

Take care! Good luck with that Hustler!