PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else in the HAMPTONS east end LOng ISLAND area??

kevin11946ny
06-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Just curious if there is anyone else on this site that works out on long island in the hamptons?

And what you charge. Almsot every home here is over 1 million and if its under 1 million its very rare. This is my first season and im trying to bid as high as i can.

if thers anyone else out in my neck of the woods let me know im curious to know what you charge since we live in probally the wealthiest place in the world.

i know you have to be confident and sure of yourself and stick to your hourly rate and not feel like your robbing these people cause you will be damn sure if these rich mf's were doing something for you they would charge top dollar for there service so im done feeling guilty i diont know what i ever did in the first place.

They have the money, but you kjnow the richer the people the cheaper they are, anyone else have these problems.

sometimes the middle class ppl know what you are going through and dont mind paying without giving you a hassle.

any stories plz write a message.

thanks
kevin

kevin11946ny
06-11-2007, 10:05 PM
A lady called me for an estimate on a 50 cubic yard mulch job. To remove the old muclh and put down new mulch, she told me she had estimates ranging from $4,000-$6500.

i told her id do it for $4000 and make it took imaculate.

I hope i get this job.

never did a mulch job but for this kind of money i will pick up 5 mexicans and possibly knock the job out in 1 day. Give them each $15 and hour which theyll be happy with and i will net $2000. lets see if i get the job first,,but how hard can mulch job acutally be??

guess ill find out if i get it.